Most helpful positive review
16 of 16 people found the following review helpful
Was exactly what I was looking for
on April 4, 2012
Pros (It's exactly what I wanted in order to play music in my WC while showering):
- iPhone 4S works just fine.
- Works without removing my iPhone from its case/skin. The unit comes with that removable plastic insert which allows it to take an iPod/iPhone with/without a skin
- Small, lightweight, and seems to work just fine. Exactly what I wanted
- Battery can be recharged by plugging it into a USB port.
Cons (exceedingly minor):
- The unit is obviously positioned as a portable speaker rather than a continuous-use unit. It recharges just like my BlueTooth headset in that it plugs into a computer USB to draw its charge. There IS a plug spot for a 5V DC adapter so that it can be plugged into a wall for continuous use, but I had to order the 5V DC adapter separately. No big deal, but worth noting.