5.0 out of 5 stars It's the cutest thing!
I love this watch! It has a snap clasp, so it's super easy to put on and it's just so cute!
When I placed my order, it said it would come sometime near June 19th, but I got it on the 5th! It was such a great surprise.
it's super cute okay buy it.n
Published 17 months ago by Grace Hogue

1.0 out of 5 stars It Broke
I was very excited to get this watch and it was awesome for about a week, until it broke. Save your money and buy a better quality watch.
Published 13 months ago by Ashley Dattalo

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the cutest thing!, June 6, 2013
This review is from: KANO BAK Black Color Quartz Fashion Weave Wrap Around Leather Bracelet Lady Woman Wrist Watch (Watch)
it's super cute okay buy it.n

1.0 out of 5 stars It Broke, October 7, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nothing like the picture, June 8, 2014
Ok folks - this picture of the watch looks like a normal watch. What I received was this really funky thing with beads and a braided wristlet that forced me to start doing crazy things. It is a great time keeper, mind you. But, the wrist band that I got is SO distracting. So, I wore it to work once and as a Paralegal found I could get nothing done. I started doing the princess wave just to watch the weird medallions shake. By the end of the day, I was doing the Bret Michaels thing and entertaining myself. It does keep great time, but don't buy this watch if you are a professional, or, still trying to be one. By the way, no innocent clients were billed for my unproductive day due to this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's different., March 25, 2014
Bon (Leesburg) - See all my reviews
I like it a lot, but it is a little on the cheap side, but still pretty nice for the price, which was very inexpensive. It comes from a long way away, so if you're not in a hurry, you won't be disappointed with how long it takes to get it. If you have small wrists like me, it's just a tad too large even on the second snap. I do wear it and like it a lot.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad service, May 6, 2014
They did not sent me the product i ordered, it was something completely different and not even for a woman

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch, March 7, 2014
Anjelicke "Myriam" (Auburn Hills, MI United States) - See all my reviews
Can't be beat for the price! I do find, however, that the band is either a bit loose on the first snap and a bit too tight on the second snap. That being said, I may have wrists that cause this problem and someone else may get a perfect fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, January 22, 2014
I got this watch for my daughter, it is very cute and what's in right now. ridiculously cheap, the only thing: be prepared to wait a while before you get it. I was ok with that and aware..... cannot complain!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 20, 2014
Very cute watch, I haven't tried wearing it yet. I am waiting for the Spray paint smell to dissipate. Took a long time to receive, but all in all happy. Just hope the smell goes away

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, November 19, 2013
Love the look but after wearing it 3 times one of the straps came undone like the other comments have noted. I will try and glue it back on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!!!, October 25, 2013
I got this watch on the exact day of the estimated delivery date and I LOVE IT !!! I love the black color and the design. The good thing is that the watch can fit skinny and chubby wrists.