4.0 out of 5 stars Unique, cute, and reasonable
Published 6 months ago by Cyska

2.0 out of 5 stars "Deployment clasp with push button"? Are you kidding me?
Published 11 months ago by Kira Goto

2.0 out of 5 stars "Deployment clasp with push button"? Are you kidding me?, February 28, 2014
This review is from: KANO BAK Leaf Charm White Color Women Ladies Weave Leather Belt Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I'll be honest, the only reason I got this watch was because I needed $35 in my cart for free shipping and couldn't find anything I really wanted/needed. Lately I've been in a bit of a watch phase so I figured I'd get another one. I knew it would be cheaply made (I mean come on, it's less than 10 bucks) but wow, I was not expecting this. The material is hard and difficult to bend, the edges are rough, and the false description just plain pisses me off. Bad quality I can handle, but improper labeling is another thing. They claim that this watch has a "deployment clasp with push button". The picture example of this clasp type is one you find quite commonly, especially on men's metal watches. This watch however, has nothing of the sort. It has a snap clasp with two possible settings. If I had known this, I would've never bought it. I don't feel secure wearing a watch with such a simple backing and it's much too big for me anyways. Overall, this really disappointed me. I've never had issues with quality before, and granted I buy $1 phone cases and $5 textbooks. I'm tempted to return it, but I'm also far too lazy to go to the nearest post office.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, March 24, 2014
I ordered this in green and it's so pretty in the pictures. I ordered 3 pieces so I can give the other 2 as gifts and will keep one for me. They are cheaply made and definitely will not last long but that's what you get for $3 each! Now I am going to give all of them away and will not keep one for me at all. Not sure if my friends will like them now. Won't purchase this again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, March 5, 2014
Stopped working just an hour after i received it. Looks ok, but if its not functioning whats the use. n

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this!, June 18, 2014
It's a piece of crap! Watch didn't work when I got it and it fell apart when I wore it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique, cute, and reasonable, July 6, 2014
I got this watch in a different color and I love it, but I have to say that it is not high quality, though good enough for less than $10.00. It is unique and cute. I adore the style. Some things I dislike about it are that it only has two size adjustments, which means if you have a small wrist, you'll have to get used to it sliding around like a bracelet and always hanging with the watch face down since that's how gravity likes it. The other thing to beware of is it is absolutely not water resistant. Even running water over it for a second will cause it to get water droplets on the inside, though they will dry out. My latest issue is that I went swimming with it on by accident and the face filled up with water. It stopped ticking for several minutes, but then came back to life for about a day even with the water still sloshing around inside of it. Now it's rusting and has stopped again, which is why I'm here because I really want another one! I got the brown one originally for a more natural look, but now I am interested in trying white because I'm going to a wedding soon and I think it will match what I'm going to wear. Another thing to mention is it jingles a lot because it has loosely connected metal pieces to support its style and they clank together when you move. It reminds me of a dog's collar, but I guess some bracelets jingle like that anyway. I think the cuteness makes up for the low quality. Just don't have high expectations and you'll be able to enjoy it for what it is. It's not the type of watch that you strap on tight and position it perfectly. It's more like snap it on and view it as a fun decorative thing with a cheap clock attached. I can see why some reviewers think it's crappy while others love it. Its biggest strength is style and concept, but not reliability, and you have to come to terms with that or else you may be setting yourself up to feel disappointed. For $5.00, I'd say it's reasonable. I'm giving it four stars because it's not excellent, but I'm very pleased with it and would buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars I am very satisfied with my new vintage watch., May 30, 2014
I like the vintage look and this watch is just what I was looking for. It fit great and the bracelets attached is a unique touch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful time piece!, June 4, 2014
Love it! exactly what I was looking for! It was a great watch for my 11 year old niece, who is very picky!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love, June 18, 2014
I really love these watches. Because they are shipped over seas, I have had a lot of problems with them not working or broken. However, the senders correct the problem quickly and they are worth the good ones. I have bought at least ten different colors or so!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch, June 30, 2014
Just received it today! It arrived waaaay earlier than it's estimated date which is fantastic since the seller ships from china. It's cute, stylish, and unique. The only minor difference on mine was that the beads below the watch are slightly different from the picture. In the picture they're brownish/red/white and on the one I got, the beads were ivory and a nice light olive green. Not the point but yeah cute and great price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart first time I wore it, May 6, 2014
Took about a month to get, the clock face sits awkwardly on top of the strands, it looks ridiculous, it is about an inch high from your wrist. The wrist snap that holds it on your arm came undone and doesn't stay shut, it was found by two different people and returned to me. The picture makes it look much better than it is. It's junk, don't buy it. It had great potential to be nice, too bad.