4.0 out of 5 stars I am very satisfied with my new vintage watch.
I like the vintage look and this watch is just what I was looking for. It fit great and the bracelets attached is a unique touch.
Published 3 months ago by wandat

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work
Stopped working just an hour after i received it. Looks ok, but if its not functioning whats the use. n
Published 6 months ago by raki

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, March 5, 2014
This review is from: KANO BAK Leaf Charm White Color Women Ladies Weave Leather Belt Bracelet Watch (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, March 24, 2014
I ordered this in green and it's so pretty in the pictures. I ordered 3 pieces so I can give the other 2 as gifts and will keep one for me. They are cheaply made and definitely will not last long but that's what you get for $3 each! Now I am going to give all of them away and will not keep one for me at all. Not sure if my friends will like them now. Won't purchase this again.

2.0 out of 5 stars "Deployment clasp with push button"? Are you kidding me?, February 28, 2014
I'll be honest, the only reason I got this watch was because I needed $35 in my cart for free shipping and couldn't find anything I really wanted/needed. Lately I've been in a bit of a watch phase so I figured I'd get another one. I knew it would be cheaply made (I mean come on, it's less than 10 bucks) but wow, I was not expecting this. The material is hard and difficult to bend, the edges are rough, and the false description just plain pisses me off. Bad quality I can handle, but improper labeling is another thing. They claim that this watch has a "deployment clasp with push button". The picture example of this clasp type is one you find quite commonly, especially on men's metal watches. This watch however, has nothing of the sort. It has a snap clasp with two possible settings. If I had known this, I would've never bought it. I don't feel secure wearing a watch with such a simple backing and it's much too big for me anyways. Overall, this really disappointed me. I've never had issues with quality before, and granted I buy $1 phone cases and $5 textbooks. I'm tempted to return it, but I'm also far too lazy to go to the nearest post office.

4.0 out of 5 stars I am very satisfied with my new vintage watch., May 30, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for price, June 25, 2014
I couldn't believe the price, but did have to wait for it, fit perfect, had to size adjustments. real leather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful time piece!, June 4, 2014
Love it! exactly what I was looking for! It was a great watch for my 11 year old niece, who is very picky!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this!, June 18, 2014
It's a piece of crap! Watch didn't work when I got it and it fell apart when I wore it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love, June 18, 2014
I really love these watches. Because they are shipped over seas, I have had a lot of problems with them not working or broken. However, the senders correct the problem quickly and they are worth the good ones. I have bought at least ten different colors or so!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch, June 30, 2014
Just received it today! It arrived waaaay earlier than it's estimated date which is fantastic since the seller ships from china. It's cute, stylish, and unique. The only minor difference on mine was that the beads below the watch are slightly different from the picture. In the picture they're brownish/red/white and on the one I got, the beads were ivory and a nice light olive green. Not the point but yeah cute and great price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Easily faded, June 12, 2014
When I first got the watch I loved it because it was different. You don't see it on people's hand all the time. But before 3 weeks could roll by the battery died. And I can't find a battery that can fit it. Its a good watch but i got it for style and daily wear watch, and it did not last long enough for me to see it.

Rate and Discover Movies