Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 12, 2013
I have spent a week with my new Kata T2 and have found it to be
absolutely one of the best tablets I have ever used, that is not
phone compatible but is an excellent tablet using just wifi. It has one of the
fastest android operating systems, the jelly bean v4.1.1. It has an
8" Full-Touch Display (1024 x 768 pixels)That is sensitive and responsive.
Its screen is clear, bright and colorful. It has a fast 1.6GHz Dual Core with a Quad Core GPU. It has an
Internal memory: 8GB (RAM: 1GB DDR3)External: Support micro SD card,
up to 32GB. It has dual cameras, 5.0 Mega-pixel Camera and a 2.0 Mega-pixel
Front Camera. It has a 4100mAh capacity with 10 hours of Playback time and 336 hours of
Standby time Its Wi-Fi is 802.11 b/g/n with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
and has GPS built in. For $199.00 shipped to me it is well worth the price.
The only negative comment is that the accompanying manual leaves much to the imagination
and needs much improvement. A newbee would be quiet lost trying to set this up without help.
In all, I would reccommend this tablet to anybody.KATA T2 - 8" IPS ANDROID 4.1.1 TABLET
99 comments|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2013
I just got this tablet today for my son. It's pretty awesome,the screen is crystal clear just like my Samsung galaxy tab. Actually this one has a better camera than Samsung. It has a light weight and download fast. I'm buying one more for my husband. The tablet is just worth for the money. I highly recommend this to others. The delivery was pretty fast. I wish they have a 10 inch for this tablet i would like to buy.
on August 30, 2013
If someone don't finds a resolution to the fact the Google calendar won't sync with my Google Calendar, it is a stretch to even give it a 2 star ratting. If the vendor finds a fix or replaces it with one that works, I would rate it a 4 star. I love the size. The screen definition is not grate but OK for all my needs. Only took one picture so far and it is a little grainy.
on June 23, 2013
my first tablet and i love it. i got it Friday and i still can't stop holding it. it's right price and decent spec. now, i can check my email, read news and play poker quicker than my old laptop.
on May 5, 2014
Kata tablets are second to none. For the quality and price, there is nothing better. I'm extremely pleased with my Kata tablet.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2013
My Kata T2 tablet became defective within 5 days -- screen freezing, strange sound, and did not properly display items on the screen.

I received it by fedex and signed for its receipt on May 3, 2013.

I returned it via priority mail with tracking & signature confirmation to the Alhambra, CA office 7 days after it was delivered to me-- on May 10, 2013.

It was received by the Alhambra office on May 13, 2013 as per USPS confirmation receipt.

It is now 3 MONTHS LATER-- AUGUST 7, 2013-- and STILL NO REFUND!!!

I have contacted customer service numerous times but still no refund.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH OWTEL UNLESS YOU WANT A HEADACHE!!!