4.0 out of 5 stars Priced right.
This necklace looks like it was $20. The "gold" is very brassy looking and the stones are much darker. It is very pretty and I do like it. Just don't expect it to look like anything other than costume jewelry.
Published on December 14, 2011 by E_Lo

2.0 out of 5 stars bad
I do not think it is real. Because I can not see any label which is about Swarovski, and the packaging is bad that I do not think I can give it to my friend as the gift.
Published on April 25, 2012 by carl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Priced right., December 14, 2011
This review is from: KATGI Fashion Austrian Crystal Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 28, 2012
Purchased this necklace as a birthday gift, she loved it and it has ALOT of sparkle. I am very pleased with this purchase and may even get one for myself.

2.0 out of 5 stars bad, April 25, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Not glad, February 23, 2013
The necklace looks prettier in the picture than it is... The gold color is kind of "brownish" and I really didn't like... As the price is low, I'm going to keep it and give to someone who like...

5.0 out of 5 stars shipping in time and very good price, November 25, 2013
Beautiful, excellent condition, nice amethist , my nice will love it, I may purchasse another one for my other nice, shipping in time and very good price

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 29, 2013
I love this necklace. I get a lot of compliments !!! It looks a very expensive piece. I reccommend it !

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a gift for My wife, October 9, 2013
In my friend's birthday gift to give at the same time, I also give my wife to buy this gift, this is her favorite color, is very suitable for wearing clothes is also very consistent mix, very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars swaroski, June 18, 2013
we do not have nothing more to say is a swarovski, which woman does not like that!!! you buy and you now she will love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, May 18, 2013
This was a great mothers day gift, good quality item at a cheap price. You can't beat that kind of deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 17, 2013
Very looks brilliant product! I wanna order again because its really makes me happy and the my friend who'd I'd given to her on Mother's Day. Really pretty!

I recommend this to somebody didn't buy yet, you have to buy if am sure you will like it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›