5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Mommies!!
Published 8 months ago by Gwinna

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the bag
Love the bag; it arrived very quickly. The pocket came ripped which isn't anyone's fault but is a bummer. Other than that I like it!
Published 5 months ago by Lorri

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Mommies!!, May 18, 2014
This review is from: KAVU Women's Paxton Backpack (Sports Apparel)
I was looking for a Kavu bag that I could easily access a sippy cup and hold diapers, wipes, extra pair of pants, snacks and my wallet and cosmetics. This bag is PERFECT for this. The side mesh pocket holds a sippy easily, the inside has two compartments are great and roomy, and I love the big mesh pocket inside. It fits the diaper stuff easily so it's not everywhere in the bag when I unzip it. I love the little "secret compartment" zipper in the back, I can put my meds in there and my chapstick. :) LOVE THIS BAG!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very functional, June 20, 2014
Durable & functional. The buckle broke a few weeks after using the pack (outside of the Amazon warranty period), KAVU actually sent me replacement buckles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best designed backpack ever, July 14, 2014
Just the right size, yet it has lots of room inside with may compartments to help in organizing what I carry to work each day. I absolutely love it! I get many compliments on it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars great backpack, took it everywhere, July 18, 2014
great backpack, took it everywhere, will hold all you want to carry. plenty of pockets for zipping things up tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, October 13, 2014
The bag was perferct. The only problem I had was that the deliverly date did not match up with the actual day of delivery. It was actually delivered a day late which didn't draw "much" of a concern. Nevertheless, the bag was completely everything I expected and my daughter loves it!!! Great Buy!!!!! The colors are also very bright and actually looks better in person!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product, October 18, 2014
ABE (East Tennessee) - See all my reviews
This was for my wife, she loved it. It has many pockets and areas to put different stuff and is very comfortable to carry . The varierty of colrors in kavu product line was awesome had a hard time picking... AWESOME product. Thamks i would but more if need but looks to be great construction.. maybe later for new pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, June 17, 2014
I bought the bag as a birthday gift for my college age daughter and she loves it. It is working great for a bag that is versatile and functional.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the bag, August 30, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this bag, July 1, 2014
Loved this bag, took it on a vacation to San Francisco and carried it everyday. Great colors and several zipper compartments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for everyday errands, November 22, 2014
Amy "ajk" (charlotte, n.c.) - See all my reviews
I bought this bag in the Spring and haven't stopped using it since it was delivered. I have 2 preschool aged children and you know that means you have to be able to have all sorts of things on hand. Perfect size for everyday errands, school drop-off, day hikes....whatever. Lots of cute little pockets for phone and keys or your water bottle.
Get tons of compliments from other moms.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›