5.0 out of 5 stars Love these bags!
Published on February 24, 2012 by V in SC

1.0 out of 5 stars Kavu Rope Bag-Black Houndstooth
The item shown is a sling bag with pockets on the front. The item shipped was a Kavu Keeper, which is a smaller cross-body bag. Can't say enough how disappointed I am!!!
Published on August 16, 2012 by mng

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these bags!, February 24, 2012
This review is from: KAVU Women's Rope Bag (Apparel)
I love KAVU and especially this bag. The fabric is very durable. I really like the rope part of the bag. It's orginal. I also like the 2 outer smaller pockets. I use one for my cell phone, which makes it very easy to get to. I also like the 2 larger sides of the bag. I carry everythign I need in this bag. I really like the fact that I can carry it as a sling over my arm/shoulder, or I can carry it on my back and shop hands free. Oh, and I love this color. Great bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat Bag, May 7, 2014
This review is from: KAVU Women's Rope Bag (Sports)
I will add a description so you can get a feel for the bag. I bought the black one...and it had black and white ropes.

OUTSIDE: The top pocket closes with a velcro tab - It is big enough to fit an iphone 4s...It could probably hold 3 of them. So 2 3/4 inches wide, 4 3/4 inches high and about 7/8 of an inch thick would be the max size item to fit in there. It is just tall enough for an iphone 5.
The second lower pocket zips closed on the left side. It is not very big. I could not put my iphone 4 inside. Its about a 3 1/4 inch square but the zipper only opens to maybe just under 3 inches. Could put headphones and a lip balm in there...a charger. It would not fit a computer mouse.

INSIDE: There are 2 zones (3 if you include the small zipper pocket) inside accessed by zippers that go from the top all the way to the bottom. Inside the left half is another small zippered area. I can just fit my passport in that and keep it safe to give you the idea of its size.
I probably could put a bowling ball in the left side and get it zipped...I didn't try it because I don't own a bowling ball. It is not a ball shaped storage area though...so not a great example. It can hold a tablet or a small laptop. I could scrunch a hoodie in there with a few other things. Other side is much smaller. I can use it for maybe my wallet and checkbook, a pen, and one or two other items.

It is great for a carry on bag or would make a nice diaper bag for short trips. Great for small hikes...plop a few field guides in there, a camera, light jacket. Nice overnight bag for all your hair and skin products and a few chargers and gadgets, or use an everyday purse.

I would also add that this is great for guys too. A small fun backpack or lunch bag, or a daily carryall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Moms of Young Children, October 21, 2013
This review is from: KAVU Women's Rope Bag (Apparel)
I have an 18 month old and a 3 year old and wanted something lightweight and handsfree for those days when I'm not out with the stroller. When it first arrived I thought for sure I'd be sending it back - looked way too small and I thought it would be heavy on my back. After using it this weekend I'm in love. It fits really comfortably and it very lightweight, even when full of the stuff I haul around. It didn't slip off my shoulder when chasing my 18 month old around either. I had lots of room left, even when I had packed it with sunscreen, sunhats, sunglasses, first aid kit, diaper, snacks, my wallet, phone, camera, lipsticks, keys and wipes. Great bag. I actually just went ahead and ordered the Kavu Sydney Satchel today because I was so impressed with the Kavu quality. I'll post a review on that after it arrives and gets some use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Backpack and Purse mix, March 21, 2012
This review is from: KAVU Women's Rope Bag (Apparel)
This bag is wonderful, better then a backpack, and better then a purse. Like two combined! I love how much space is in their, 2 kind of big pockets, two little pockets, and a small zipped up compartment in the back of the bigger pocket. I love it, it's durable, wonderful color, and great use. Very popular, too, so your in style!

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect bag!, April 20, 2009
This review is from: KAVU Women's Rope Bag (Misc.)
I have now purchased 2 of these in different colors. You wouldn't believe how much it will hold! Very washable too. Just lay flat to dry. Can't say enough good things. A++

5.0 out of 5 stars You know it's a great product when..., February 25, 2014
This review is from: KAVU Women's Rope Bag (Apparel)
You know it's a great product when...
1. You want to buy another as soon as you get it.
2. The workmanship is so sharp.
3. The purse is so useful and stylish.
4. It is delivered early.
I could go on and on but I have to run and buy another.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly different usage, but it works., August 11, 2013
This review is from: KAVU Women's Rope Bag (Sports)
This 90 pound Grandma is on oxygen, and trying to carry my portable tank (which is heavy) and a purse was very difficult. I combined both into one with this bag. Kept my car keys and cell phone handy, more than enough room for my smaller O2 tank, my glasses, wallet, etc. I wondered how the rope handle would be on my shoulder, but it is well made, stays together and really is comfortable, especially considering the weight I am carring around.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome bag, May 8, 2012
L. Aldrich (Billerica,Ma USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KAVU Women's Rope Bag (Apparel)
this bag is great! i didn't realize there are 2 large compartments. i thought both the large zippers were to one large open section, but it's not. there are 2 good size compartments, 1 of those has a zippered compartment inside, and the 2 small compartments on the front. i have 2 small children, and don't have complete mobility of both arms. i needed a bag that i can open and use without taking it off. this is perfect! comfortable and cute too! only complaint is it's stiff, but i think it'll soften as i use it more. very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel bag: Durable and subtle, yet stylish., August 22, 2012
This review is from: KAVU Women's Rope Bag (Apparel)
I'm pretty tough on my bags, I tend to stuff them full of heavy items and carry them around for hours on end. This bag will endure the tough trials you put it through. The brand prides itself on durability. I am happy to say it has so far stood up to the extreme tests I've put it through. It's comfortable to carry around as well. I've had other one-strap bags that grate into your neck/shoulder when loaded, but this one does not. I carried on a trip to Europe as well, it's nice to have a bag that doesn't make you look quite so touristy, but that still has some kind of stylish pattern on it, so you're not stuck with the typical black or gray boring bags. It has more room in it than you might think, two large pockets (one on each side) along with a smaller velcro cellphone pocket (I expect the velcro will degrade over time, but that cannot be avoided) and a small zipper pocket for keys, etc. There is another flat zipper pocket in the largest compartment that is great for a wallet or money, or just items you would prefer to keep farther away from potential pick-pockets. The back of the bag is lightly padded as well. overall, great bag! I would definitely purchase more items from this brand!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my kavu bag!, June 17, 2013
This review is from: KAVU Women's Rope Bag (Apparel)
I absolutely love my Kavu Bag at home. I bought this one for my maid of honor as a gift for being in my wedding. I can't wait to give it to me. Shipped in a timely manner too.

KAVU Rope Bag, Red Birds, One Size