5.0 out of 5 stars Kavu, March 1, 2013
jackie (flagstaff, az) - See all my reviews
Very versatile! Great pattern. Fun colors. I Like the fabric because it is stain resistant. Great size but would like even more zippers for organizing. Awesome! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, January 24, 2013
Nice purse, well made out of a very tough material. Wish it came in my go to color of black but the color is very neutral. Zipper pockets on both sides and good cell phone pockets inside. Strap adjusts easily. I'm hard on my bags and this is holding up very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Friend liked It, March 16, 2013
I bought this for a coworker that was leaving and she liked it a lot. She told me she received many compliments on the bag. I will order me one soon. It seemed it would be roomy enough for all my stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars It was as described yet I thought it would be bigger., September 13, 2013
I was going to use for travel but I thought it would be bigger. The fabric is nice and sturdy and color was as described. I may give it as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great canvas style crossbody bag, September 10, 2013
Got this bag for my daughter and she loves it!!! It holds a lot and has multiple pockets to stay organized and is very durable. During our vacay, she was able to carry her camera, mp3 player, wallet, a bottled water and there was still room to spare. It's not too big, and she said it was comfortable after wearing it all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Purse To Have, June 19, 2013
Perfect size, comfy to carry, lots of compartments and seems to go with most any outfit, plus the quality is very good for the price

4.0 out of 5 stars KAVU Singapore Satchel Bag (Cafe Floral, 13 x 15-Inch) KAVU Singapore Satchel Bag (Cafe Floral, 13 x 15-Inch), May 18, 2013
light weight. nice style. just a bit small for me, I really wanted a twice as big and in this style. looks durable and would be a good bag for traveling on the plane.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 22, 2014