5.0 out of 5 stars Wallet permits great organization with a low profile! No bulky, bulging wallet here!, April 19, 2014
Trifold canvas wallet allows for great organization, privacy when accessing cards and cash. The wallet has an elastic loop for a pen inside and just below the top flap! There is a zip pocket that runs the length of the wallet on the back panel. This pocket is great to store loose coins.

The wallet is 7 1/2" inches long and 4" inches wide and is light-weight. I purchased the wallet in maroon. There is a slit pocket, found in the middle third section, of the wallet. The bottom third section, has two slit pockets. There are a total of 6 card slots. Five concealed slots and one slot for with a plastic window for an ID.

The texture of the wallet enables you to easily find your wallet inside a satchel bag. This wallet would fit nicely inside a clutch purse as well as it folds flat.

No complaints about this wallet and the price is right!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS PURSE, January 24, 2014
One of my step-daughters received one of your big spender wallets from her husband for Christmas. I loved it and jumped on Amazon to use some of my Amazon gift card $$ to get one of my own. This wallet amply replaces a leather wallet that was well loved and used but falling apart from about 10 years ago from a department store. Love that I am using a wallet not made from animal products, and one that fits everything I need and STILL closes easily.

Thanks for a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, May 6, 2014
This is my second KAVU "Big Spender" wallet, and I absolutely love this wallet! The interior arrangement for storing cards, dollar bills, change, other documents, and a pen keeps me organized like no other wallet I've ever owned! I highly recommend this model ... plus, they have great colors and patterns to choose from!

5.0 out of 5 stars cute pocket book, April 28, 2014
I ordered this for my mom and she is thrilled with it. The snap closure is exactly what she wanted and there is room for her checkbook as well as an outside zippered pocket on the back for coins. I really scored on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color!!, April 30, 2014
Loooooooove the color of this wallet! It's even prettier in person! It's a vibrant watermelon color, so it will go great with everything! I also purchased the Kavu Rope Bag in pattern Folk Fest, and it looks wonderful together. It's not matchy matchy, but jus jives well! The quality is great as well!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice wallet, July 9, 2014
This wallet is easy to find in my purse but isn't so large that it is clumsy. The only negative is not enough card sections.

The wallet is colorful and has several dividers and spacers for bills as well as receipts. So far the coin section is large enough. I'm very satisfied with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kavu always makes a great product!, January 31, 2014
I constantly buy my bags and wallets from Kavu. They are durable and can hold up against a four year old. I just bought a new rope bag from them and need a new wallet for it. Happy with both!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yaaaaaas!!!!, July 15, 2014
Best wallet I've ever owned. Love the size and material.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, June 29, 2014
Dot (FL United States) - See all my reviews
Nice wallet with a fun print. Goes nice with my kavu sling bag. Also the price wasn't bad

5.0 out of 5 stars Never had a problem with a Kavu, February 11, 2014
Lindsey (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
I have never been disappointed by Kavu. I love all my Kavu bags and wallets! This one is no exception!

KAVU Women's Big Spender Wallet