Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KB-BUCKET2 WHT
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size: One Size (Medium to Large)|Color: (Solid)White|Change

on September 9, 2015
Worked out great at the beach.
Also there were some questions about the width of the brim. So I added a picture with a $ bill next to it so you can have an idea. Hope this helps.
review image
on March 24, 2014
Yea, I have a big head. These little hats fit me fine, with a little stretching. If you have a big noggin, you know all about stretching hats. Soak it is warm water, put it over the jaws of a vise, right where the hat band meets the brim, then crank open the vise. SLOWLY. Don't rip the hat. Works great. Let it dry on your head.
The hats are cheap, & look fine for every day, kick-around use. They are well made and comfortable. I bought 6 in a variety of colors and cannot be happier.
These guys also make plain bucket hats. They are in the bucket hat style and also need stretching. If you like the bucket hat style, try them too. Can't say enough good about them.
on April 16, 2015
Great Hat. I was a little concerned because the closeup pictures look like the material is cheap and easily will rip but I took the chance anyway. Material is great.. It is light weight and durable. It has a great look snapped up on each side or both snaps undone. The brim is a nice size, not as small as a bucket hat, but not overbearing like some other boonies. I am ordering another one just because I like it that much. As for size, I measured my head from where I like my hat to sit on my forehead to the largest part to the back of my head and the total measurement is 23 1/4". The hat fits me perfect with a little bit of wiggle room "I like my hats snug enough that they won't blow away on a windy day, but not so tight my head cant breathe". Any head bigger than this dome should not buy this hat.
on September 16, 2014
Bought two of these babies as a gift for friends I did a backpacking trip with. I already had an orange bucket hat that I had purchased from a sporting goods store (for double the price of these) but was having a hard time finding more for them. The hats were kind of wrinkled from being folded in the plastic wrap, but the dents didn't last long! The color was very bright--it looks a little faded in the pictures but the orange is very vibrant, which was great for being able to spot wearers from a distance in dense woods.

The fit was fine, but I guess both of them have medium sized heads so that wasn't an issue. On one of the hats, the plastic bit fell off because it's not knotted at the bottom, but that's an easy fix. Both have reported that washing the hat is easy, effective, and doesn't cause fading or size changes.
on August 15, 2015
I did not rough house the hat and on first use one of the metal mesh screens for ventilation on the sides managed to expose tiny sharp metal fibers. These cause sharp pain when they stab into your fingers when you try to fix your hat while out hiking if youre not careful. This hat looks cool, looks like cowboy hat if you button up the sides but i dont like that now i have to he very careful with this hat. I have only used it once on a 10 mile strenous hike up to mt baldy summit and back down. Maybe this was a bad one. An exchange may fix this problem.
review image
on July 30, 2014
I love this hat! I bought this hat for fishing because my head is clean shaven and baseball caps were not giving me enough protection. This hat covers my ears and keeps me from getting stupid sunglass tan lines. It also covers the back of my head, where a typical baseball cap leaves an area in the back exposed resulting in an odd looking sunburn. My only complaint about the hat is the placement of the straps. They sit right in front of my ears and rub against them,but i spouse I'll get used to it.
on September 21, 2015
"One Size Fits All" as long as your head size is a Men's Medium. I'm a Mens large (7 3/8 hat size) and this hat was WAY too tight, I'd imagine it would even be worse after going through the wash. Also the build quality is suspect: the drawstring was sewn-in about 1/2" forward of the centerline on one side and 1/2" behind the centerline on the other. As James Franco would say: "WHAAAAAT?". I happened to also buy the "One-Size" Under Armour (yes that is the correct spelling) hat in the same order, that one fits beautifully and is super-comfortable. I had planned on keeping both hats (different colors, different materials) but the KB Ethos is going back. Wish Under Armour made their hat in more colors.
on May 11, 2015
I have no hair, so hats are a big deal to me. I also have a huge head, so I'm accustomed to being disappointed in picking hats. Motorcycle helmets are always special order, etc. But this hat has my requisite side snaps and vents. It is a bit small on me. I read other Amazon reviews for a fix. I just soaked the hat and put a backwards quick-clamp in it overnight. It's snug but works. Time will tell how it wears but until then I'm pleased by the price and zany variety of colors.
on October 31, 2015
Well made and seems to be of similar if not the same quality as the hat I wore in the military. The one size fits all worked fine for me and I typically wear a 7 1/4 hat. Someone who wears a 7 5/8 hat or larger may find it too small.
on September 25, 2015
Used for a camping trip my twelve year old took with the Boy Scouts. The hat was very useful on the beach and fishing as well. His head is as big as mine, 22" in diameter. The hat fit, somewhat loose, but I think that was what we expected.