5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hats.
Yea, I have a big head. These little hats fit me fine, with a little stretching. If you have a big noggin, you know all about stretching hats. Soak it is warm water, put it over the jaws of a vise, right where the hat band meets the brim, then crank open the vise. SLOWLY. Don't rip the hat. Works great. Let it dry on your head.
The hats are cheap, & look fine...
Published 9 months ago by Gerry Powell

3.0 out of 5 stars A little Snug
Published 5 months ago by Brett Sousa

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hats., March 24, 2014
Gerry Powell (Ridgecrest, CA United States) - See all my reviews
The hats are cheap, & look fine for every day, kick-around use. They are well made and comfortable. I bought 6 in a variety of colors and cannot be happier.
These guys also make plain bucket hats. They are in the bucket hat style and also need stretching. If you like the bucket hat style, try them too. Can't say enough good about them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hat!, September 16, 2014
Bought two of these babies as a gift for friends I did a backpacking trip with. I already had an orange bucket hat that I had purchased from a sporting goods store (for double the price of these) but was having a hard time finding more for them. The hats were kind of wrinkled from being folded in the plastic wrap, but the dents didn't last long! The color was very bright--it looks a little faded in the pictures but the orange is very vibrant, which was great for being able to spot wearers from a distance in dense woods.

The fit was fine, but I guess both of them have medium sized heads so that wasn't an issue. On one of the hats, the plastic bit fell off because it's not knotted at the bottom, but that's an easy fix. Both have reported that washing the hat is easy, effective, and doesn't cause fading or size changes.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little Snug, July 11, 2014
i like the hat a lot, and it was a great price with free shipping. Its stylish, and practical. The only problem is it is really tight on my head, and there was only one size available, that was designed to fit most. I have been wearing it in the pool, as that is only the really time it fits me without any discomfort. I am hoping that as i continue to do this the hat may stretch a bit to make it more comfortable.

Its a nice hat, but if you have a big head, expect a snug fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang for your buck, May 20, 2014
Came on time. Fits perfectly. No complaints what so ever. Exceptionally cheap as well. Looking forward to using it all summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat, July 28, 2014
This hat has all the features I was looking for, including snap up sides and a positive chin strap holder. My head measures for a 7 3/8 and the hat fits perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fishing hat with good protection from the sun, July 30, 2014
Spectreman (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I love this hat! I bought this hat for fishing because my head is clean shaven and baseball caps were not giving me enough protection. This hat covers my ears and keeps me from getting stupid sunglass tan lines. It also covers the back of my head, where a typical baseball cap leaves an area in the back exposed resulting in an odd looking sunburn. My only complaint about the hat is the placement of the straps. They sit right in front of my ears and rub against them,but i spouse I'll get used to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Had to stretch the hat., September 9, 2014
The hat is what I was looking for. As far the brim of the hat it is somewhat on the large side which is what I was looking for. It falls in between the smaller military type and the large beach goes type hat. I had to stretch the hat but that was easy. I usually and large/xtra large so the stretching worked out. Do not like the chin strap with this type of barrel keeper as it has a tendency to twist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
I like it, exactly as described, fits just fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars The overall appearance of the hat was good, that one little glitch was the the shoddy ..., October 7, 2014
After the first try-on the string tie separated from the hat. When this was looked at it was noted the tie was never sewn into the liner correctly. As this was a gift [for another] the seller was never notified.
The overall appearance of the hat was good, that one little glitch was the the shoddy workmanship / or lack of finished product inspection.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Boonie hat crave..., July 14, 2014
Ordered the Boonie hat for my son... it's what the youngsters are wearing these days. He absolutely loves its.

KBETHOS Signature Boonie Hat Cap (21 Colors)
$10.98 - $19.99