Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 questions
votes
The bezel is neither. The bezel has a bumpy finish on top of a shiny finish. The net effect is that the bezel has a bit of a shine to it without being a finger print magent and doesn't have distracting glare. The screen itself has a slightly matte finish. The screen is glossier than the 6 year old Sharp Aquos it replaced, but it's not super glossly like some Samsung displays I've seen in the past. My viewing area has windows and lamps and the glare hasn't been distracting. Viewing TVs in a showroom, the finish on this screen is just like all other TVs offered at this time. I was concerned about this myself and I am happy with the finish on the screen. The picture still pops even though it doesn't have a super glossy screen.
Jan 14, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
36lbs.
Sep 4, 2013 by Richmond Simmons
votes
We have had this tv in our very bright living room since November. Absolutely love the picture quality & have not experienced any glare problems. Hope this helps!
Feb 16, 2013 by S. Cook
votes
When I purchased the Sony KDL50EX645 I also bought CHEETAH MOUNTS APTMM2B Flush Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket. Very easy to install. Works great. Paid $27.99 in January 2013.
Jan 13, 2014 by mikel meeks
votes
LED vs. LCD Dec 26, 2013
LED
Dec 26, 2013 by Rev_Tech
votes
The stand is 19.25" wide and 12.25" deep. The total stand height is under 8". The tv stands about 1.25" off the table when on the stand.
May 12, 2013 by Bell Ringer
votes
Only know it is LCD/LED
Feb 20, 2013 by Gerald P Herman
votes
Sorry. I do not understand the context of the question. Can you please provide some detail.
Apr 16, 2014 by rick c
votes
The Sony Owners Manual states the following: "Operate the TV only on 110-240 V AC (USA/Canada 120 V AC)"
Feb 10, 2014 by mikel meeks
votes
remote Nov 24, 2013
I've had 2 Sony TV's and they were superior to any other TV's I've had, Samsung, Sharp and RCA
Nov 25, 2013 by Johnny Dwayne Carson
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers