|Fits as expected||
KEEN Men's Clearwater CNX Sandal
|Price:||$50.00 - $163.47 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Sport sandal featuring bungee lacing system, patented toe guard, and rear pull-on loop
- 4mm midsole drop
- Aegis microbe shield treated lining
- Contoured arch for added midfoot support
- Multi-directional flex grooves
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Low profile hybrid sandals with KEEN.CNX technology.
- Washable Polyester Webbing support
- Metatarsal ridge for natural underfoot support
- 4mm Midsole Drop
- Lightweight PU Midsole with Contoured Arch for long lasting support and comfort
- TPU Stability Shank
- Multi-Directional flex grooves for natural flexibility and improved ground contact
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping
- PFC-Free Materials
- Weight: 8.4oz / 238g
From beaches to mountains to city streets, Keen believes the outdoors is anyplace without a ceiling. Keen believes in living a HybridLife, which means being part of a greater community that is full of people who create possibilities, play in the outdoors and care for the world around them.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B008KI85R4
- Item model number: Clearwater CNX-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I highly recommend them for active use in the water.
August 17 update: Received the size 11 1/2 on sale. Fit is good with the exception of the molded-toecup being less roomy than expected..the smaller-than-average molding at the front of this shoe makes contact with the top of big toe. Not abrasive or a big problem; I just wish KEEN would get its Men's sizing right. Keen's Newport H2 is a better choice for roominess and light hiking at the same price.
I am updating this review as I have now used these on a 12 day cruise to the Mediterranean, a canoe trip, and a desert safari in the Gulf. They worked very well on the cruise, we made day trips to sightsee and the Keen sole was pretty effective on the often slippery stone at Roman/Greek historical sites and comfortable on long walks in markets -- while still looking nice enough to wear to dinner on everything short of formal dining. Taking them out to the desert was also a good performance, they do tend to hold sand due to their closed in design, shaking your foot from side to side clears them pretty effectively. At the end of the day, barefoot or an open sandal is best for sand, but the Keens did fine and cleaned up nicely.Read more ›
Yes, the Clearwater is much lighter but at the sacrifice of cushioning in the foot bed. It felt like I was walking on a piece of cardboard. It is back to the Newport for me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This size ten fits as it should but I ordinarily order all shoes from Amazon and Zappos one hjalf size larger than what I normally wear. Consequently, these fit well.Published 8 hours ago by Bill P.
I've had a long history with Keens, and have owned many pair from many of their lines. Some have been amazing (first pair of H2 venice lasted 6 or 7 years of abuse), some have been... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Matthew Kaake
I literally wear this everywhere now. They are so comfortable.
The bottom is tough, flexible, and thin. Read more
Bought for a trip to europe during the summer and they arrived a few days before departure. Wore right away and almost everywhere. Great sandal. Wife loves hers as well.Published 15 days ago by Jeff
Much too small for both pairs. Maybe confusion over the four different methods of measuring sizes. Very unsatisfactory as I cannot return the order.Published 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought these to replace my older Keen CNX's. My old shoes have a lot of miles and did a great job while hiking the temples of Siem Reip and trekking about SE Asia. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Paul Bruns