5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, Love all Keen Products
Theses shoes are great! Keen makes a top quality product. Pretty much the only brand I will buy. These are stylish yet have a great tread. good when you need traction in the winter but still look good.
Published 8 months ago by JayJay

3.0 out of 5 stars Very casual (like slippers) and comes off heel
I wear Keens 11.5 regularly with laces and this slides right off my heel in the same size. I was looking for a less goofy Keen shoe for work, and this are not it. They feel like slippers - thin sole, coupled with style.
Published 7 months ago by paxhungaria

3.0 out of 5 stars Very casual (like slippers) and comes off heel, February 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, Love all Keen Products, January 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
2nd pair of keens.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like my other Keens, June 12, 2014
I bought these because I love my Keen Findlay's so much. I was super excited last night when these arrived. Same exact size as my Findlay's, but these are way too small. Also, the shoe feels narrow. The insole doesn't have the same feel as Findlay. I think a larger size would not fit any better.

Very disappointed in these. It's very frustrating when a shoemaker isn't consistent with sizing from one model to the next.

3.0 out of 5 stars too big, April 16, 2014
I ordered the size I normally wear and it was too big. i wish they would exchange for the same price but they wanted $20.00 more do I just returned them

4.0 out of 5 stars They work well for me, March 21, 2014
This review is from: KEEN Men's Dillon II SO Shoe (Shoes)
This is my second pair of Keens and the first pair was still holding up at two years old. I decided to try these and there were no reviews at the time.

Positives: They are comfortable, light and look good. Keens tend to wear very well and are very good quality in my experience.

Negatives: They leave a rub mark on the front of my ankle. Nothing painful but visible.They are kind of a fuzzy material and mine show dust but nothing major.

The negatives are minor and I would buy them again

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, Comfortable to work in, February 28, 2014
I chose this shoe because I wanted something that was comfortable, but that was appropriate for my work environment, which this shoe has definitely proven to be.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good fit., August 23, 2014
Being slip ons, how they fix depends a lot on what sort of sock you'll be wearing. I wore these with a medium thickness sock and found that they fit just fine. I bought these for a trip to Europe, and expect them to work out just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent transaction, May 8, 2014
Very comfortable shoe! Looks great with jeans and I can wear them in all seasons. Don't hesitate to buy these fabulous shoes~

KEEN Men's Dillon II SO Shoe