|Fits as expected||
KEEN Men's Koven Mid WP Hiking Boot
|Price:||$69.12 - $122.39 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Leather and synthetic
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper^KEEN dry waterproof membrane^Compression-molded ethylene vinyl acetate midsole^Metatomical contoured footbed^Thermo plastic polyurethane support shank^Protective toe bumper^Traction outsole with multi-directional lugs
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Built with performance in mind, the new Keen Koven Mid Waterproof is sure to keep you comfortable and protected all-day. With a waterproof leather and breathable mesh upper, it rest on top of a non-making rubber outsole with ground-gripping 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction. Keen.Dry waterpoof, breathable membrane stops moisture from coming in while allowing it to get out for an ultimate inner climate. Inside, a removable EVA footbed cushions the feet for all-day comfort, while compression molded EVA midsole along with TPU stability shank keeps your gait stabilized regardless of the terrain. Comfort and high-performance walk hand in hand with the new Keen Koven Mid Waterproof.
From beaches to mountains to city streets, Keen believes the outdoors is anyplace without a ceiling. Keen believes in living a HybridLife, which means being part of a greater community that is full of people who create possibilities, play in the outdoors and care for the world around them.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00HFY48GQ
- Item model number: Koven Mid WP-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This is a comfortable boot for my 12D feet, and highly recommended.
Second time putting the new boots on, same exact lace loop ripped from the boot. You've got to be kidding me...
I have 4 other pairs of KEEN boots/shoes and I am supremely disappointed in this boot. I am going to try and request a full refund to be used on a different style or brand. The KEEN quality that I expect, just isn't there with this boot.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
love the shoe - One of the shoes in the first pair i ordered didn't fit correctly but I returned and have been very happy with the product. I'm on my feet all day.Published 1 day ago by G Man
These boots are amazing. I read the previous reviews to go up 1/2 a size and I did that. With the 1/2 size increase they fit amazingly and are so comfortable right out of the box. Read morePublished 3 days ago by philip
Keens are the right boot for me. They provide support and feel great on my feet. I can wear them all day no problem.Published 7 days ago by Teresa McGuire
Do not buy these if you have had Keens in the past. These are shorter in length than any other keen I have purchased and the quality is no where close to others either. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Cancerman
Love these...great quality and workmanship! And waterproof..Published 18 days ago by Thomas J. Lorenzini
Best boots I've ever owned. This is my second pair of Keen footwear and I am a fan for life. Best arch support I've ever had in a shoe or boot. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Andrew Truscott