KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot,Dark Earth/Burnt Henna,17 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Ghillie-style lacing system with leather eyelets^Supportive heel wrap^Removable, dual-density footbed^Compression-molded EVA midsole^Non-marking outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Like its cousin the Targhee II Mid, the Voyageur Mid is a rugged cruiser, but with its windows down and sunroof up for ventilation.
- Leather upper with a mesh webbing underlay.
- Woven textile lining.
- Dual density, compression-molded EVA midsole.
- ESS shank provides torsion stability for a secure ride.
- Patented toe protection.
- Removable metatomical footbed.
- S3 heel support structure.
- Non-marking carbon rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
From beaches to mountains to city streets, Keen believes the outdoors is anyplace without a ceiling. Keen believes in living a HybridLife, which means being part of a greater community that is full of people who create possibilities, play in the outdoors and care for the world around them.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 12.7 x 5.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds
- ASIN: B005D4UB3O
- Item model number: Voyageur Mid-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 26, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Just a few years ago I purchased my first real hiking boots in a long, long time. I really didn't need hikers as much as I needed footwear that would keep me warm at an upcoming football bowl game. My team wasn't quite good enough to get a "warm-weather" bowl invitation so I just knew it would be cold. Nothing is worse than sitting in the stands with freezing feet and not being able to do anything about it.
I didn't buy my Keen Voyageur's that day. They are too airy and light for such duty. The boots I did buy were from a competitor and they did the job too well. Only problem is that they're only comfortable in cold conditions--at least to me. But they were comfortable, sturdy and delivered exactly what I was looking for.
The comfort intrigued me. I have some orthopedic issues as well as knee problems and getting the right footwear is essential. So I went back to the store that sold me my cold-weather hikers and asked what they had in a lightweight boot. The first shoe I was shown was a pair of Keen Voyageurs. I tried them on and it was an "aaaaaah" moment for me. The price wasn't the best but I know that you get what you pay for so I decided to go with the Keens.
I wore them almost everywhere. I even wore them to work. Probably not the best choice for office footwear but it was a comfort-first issue for me. One great thing was that I could put my orthotic inserts in after removing the liner that came with them and the fit was perfect. I began to wear them year round. A thicker pair of socks helps ward off the cold in normal activities (don't know how they'd work in a cold stadium...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is one of the most comfortable boots I've worn. The arch support and wide toe box is great.They are also very light. I also replace the insole for more comfort and support. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Timothy
The most comfortable shoe I own. I'm 300lbs and the shoe is holding up extremely well. I wear them everyday.Published 11 months ago by scuba2nd
Bought these for my husband and he Loves them!!! He wears them all the time and enjoys that they are comfortable like running shoes, lightweight, but sturdy!Published 13 months ago by Heather Shook Christman
The Keen Voyageur is and ideal boot for those that spend many hours standing on hard surfaces. I used them while standing watch on board Merchant ships with steel decks. Read morePublished 15 months ago by cyclefrog
These are up to my expectations of what Keens should be. Comfortable and well designed. They have good ventilation and the mid gives excellent support.Published 16 months ago by David