Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 8.5 B(M) US|Color: Woven Rice Bag|Change
Price:$34.30 - $65.05

on July 15, 2014
My second pair of Keens in this style. Now I have one for outings and a stay at home pair. I have had a lot of compliments on these shoes, the best ones from my own feet! I was referred to Keens by a foot specialist, as I have psoriatic arthritis, and it presents with swelling and stiffness in my feet and ankles. The roomy toe box and toe bumpers are ideal for my swollen sensitive toes. The lightweight shoe is great, and the funky patterns are a nice change from monochrome orthotic shoes. Good arch support and a well cushioned footbed make for a comfortable shoe I can wear all day. Did I mention that they are machine washable?
on May 29, 2015
I love these shoes, they are so comfortable!
I walked 2 miles in them yesterday without any discomfort.
The strap can be a little snug, I tried them on locally before ordering online. I wound up ordering a half size up from my normal size.
These shoes are lightweight, breathable, and perfect for your summer adventures!
review image
on May 23, 2009
I have worn Keens for several years but was disappointed with these Mary Janes. I love the pattern and style but they ran big. I usually wear an 8 but went to 7 1/2. Also the top of the side of the shoe rubbed on my right ankle. I tried inserts, heel pads, etc but they did not alleviate the rubbing. I hated to return them but I would not be able to wear them. I hope Keen comes out with a similar pattern/style next year.
on December 26, 2014
This is my pair of shoes in this brand. This brand was recommended to me by a friend who teaches next door to me. My goal when purchasing shoes is they must be comfortable, supportive, and stylish. I am a mid 30's middle school teacher who does not have time for heels during the week. I need shoes I can stand and walk in for 8 hours. I am a pronator so the shoes must accommodate for this. These shoes are very comfortable! I normally wear a size 8.5, but these do run large. I purchased a 7.5 and they fit perfect. These shoes do not leave me in a state of fatigue at the end of the day. I would whole heartedly recommend these shoes and this brand!
on March 3, 2015
I have 3 pairs of this particular shoe/style (all in different colors). I love the style and durability of this shoe. I am a Keen person anyway but I am so happy I have stumbled across this shoe/style. I normally wear a size 7 but with this particular shoe I get a half size smaller 6.5 for them to feel comfortable. I can wear this shoe all day without my feet hurting and this shoe does not require to be "broken in." I don't know how comfortable they would be on a person who has a narrow foot because I have a wide foot and they fit perfect on my feet. I think if you have had success with other Keen shoes, you will be happy with this shoe as well. Happy Feet!
on September 26, 2014
These shoes are super comfortable, ridiculously cute & I plan on buying an extra pair for when I wear these ones out. I bought these cute shoes for a beach vacation. I wanted shoes I didn't have to tie as my stitches from carpal tunnel surgery came out 2 days before I left. Their bright, cute, comfy & I've gotten ten a lot of compliments on them. The ONLY down side, but not enough for me to knock my review stars, is their wide. If you have wide feet you'll be in Heaven. I have regular, average width feet-not narrow-but definitely not wide. Point being, they're not a snug fit around my toes. I'm not playing basketball or running track so it doesn't bother me. I wanted cute, comfortable slip on shoes & they are. While they are pricey they are very well made. I'm pleased w/this purchase. If they were $20 less I'd buy multiple pairs in different colors.
on April 24, 2012
This is my first pair of Keens. The shoes are adorable and very comfortable. The shoe runs a little large. I wear a 7 or 7.5 so I bought the 7.5 just in case. It is a little long and even though the 7 would have been perfect, I can still wear the 7.5. If you have wide feet, these shoes are a good choice. The canvas is very sturdy and should hold up well.
on September 14, 2014
I was excited for my pair of new Keens to arrive, but when I first slipped them on, I could tell right away that they weren't going to work. They're probably a 1/2 size too large. I was floating around in them. I don't have a particularly wide or narrow foot, and they would've worked for width, but my heel came right out with every step.
on April 21, 2012
i recommend wearing these in with socks. and, if the backs rub against your ankle knuckles, to bend the rubbing portions via hands in the opposite directions until they are worn in. i love these shoes!
on April 16, 2013
I like keens, but not this style. It was very wide and stiff and uncomfortable. I returned the next day...