5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had skinny minny calves
Published 9 months ago by vicsinger

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots but has awful chemical smell!!!
Published 10 months ago by Kiki Stew

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had skinny minny calves, March 18, 2014
I love these boots. They look lovely, they're comfortable on, I can wear them all day. Great, right? Too bad I've calfs and hoofs the size of a heifer. I can do them up, and they are giving a bit by bit each time I wear them, and I cannot fault Keen for the sizing as they are spot on. I just have fat calfs....sorry, I mean muscular. If they were just half an inch bigger, I would be happy. As it is, I am hoping the leather stretch spray I bought helps me out. Fingers crossed. (and that's not putting me off seriously considering getting them in black). So, if you have smaller than heifer size calfs, maybe 16 inches or below, get them, you'll love them. Only don't snag that last pair of black ones, they're for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boot purchase in a while!, June 27, 2014
I thought it was too good to be true when I saw these on sale for $38 on Amazon (price has gone up a couple of bucks now). I live in the UK and warm weather is seldom, so even in late June I wore them even today. Beautiful boot. The front accents are a really nice, unique touch. Keen boots are always tasteful, functional, and these have some sexy to offer, too. I got compliments straight away. The toe is rounded and allows room for a normal forefoot. I'm flat footed as all get out and felt comfy as can be. I'm athletic and my calves fit perfectly (I'm 5'5, so not rockin' long legs, but width was spot on). Heel is wedged but stable; I've had more ankle sprains that I can count over the years and don't wear high heels or tall boots, but felt stable. Was on my feet for 3 hrs and no aches to speak of yet. Saw these at Nordstrom Rack last Dec and they were $100. Probably the best shopping steal of the year for me; very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable for a heeled, somewhat stiff-leathered boot, July 30, 2014
This review is from: KEEN Women's Zurich High Boot (Shoes)
Wow. Just received these boots (brown color), have been walking around the house in them for over an hour, and they are unbelievably comfortable. First impressions:

* Boots feature nice, thick, lined, durable leather with a matte finish (exactly as pictured)
* Color is almost identical to Amazon.com photo.. perhaps a hint more gray undertone--beautiful
* I usually wear a size 9 in boots to accommodate medium-thick cotton socks in the winter; I ordered these in a 9 and they fit perfectly with my socks
* Foot bed is padded but not overly cushioned--in other words, I think the initial fit will be pretty consistent and only get better
* Zipper is really smooth and matches the boot color exactly (unobtrusive)
* Boot does smell strongly of chemical treated leather. 99% of the purses & footwear I buy are leather, so I am accustomed to this smell and it does not bother me at all.
* Height of boot is perfect for my 30" inseam, 5'4", 125-130 lb. frame (hits about 2" below kneecap when standing)
* Boot is just a little too wide around calves. This does not surprise me--manufacturers do what they can to fit the masses, and I have medium/small, ~13" flabby calves (gotta work out more!) For ladies with calves wider than 14.5" around, there is a bit of elastic that runs down the side of the boot to allow for extra circumference.

I love these boots. I cannot wait to wear them this fall/winter! The Amazon.com price was significantly less than anywhere else I looked, and the quality is exactly what I have come to expect from Keen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, perfect fit!, May 15, 2014
I was skeptical at first being my first purchase through Amazon and living on the other side of the world. But love these shoes, so much so my sister bought several pairs for herself! The excellent product representation through the photos helped alot, product as expected, will definitely continue to be a shopper at Amazon :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boot, February 3, 2014
Very functional, practical boot that looks nice even with dressier clothing. Warm and comfortable. Still roomier in the calf than I would prefer, but I also have very small calves. Heel is nice, isn't too high to walk around comfortably. I usually wear an 8 but went up a half size so I could wear thick socks and still have room in the toe box to move my toes.

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce boots!, April 23, 2014
I really liked them, but they were too big. Usually wear a 9, but the 9 in this was too big:(

5.0 out of 5 stars Get them while they are on sale!, July 2, 2014
This review is from: KEEN Women's Zurich High Boot (Shoes)
I have a horrid time finding a boot that fits my large calves. These are snug, but they zip! They are a warm, lovely color. And you can't beat the price! $37 for leather Keen boots? Yes please!

4.0 out of 5 stars Keen Zurich High boots, June 13, 2014
They are perfect except a little too wide at the top. They are light and the leather is sort of ombre. The elstic at the top could be made tighter for bigger calfs otherwise they don't fit snugly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boot Ever!, June 9, 2014
Love love love this boot, SO comfy and looks great!! Can wear with skirts, dresses, and jeans. A little tight over instep at first but after a week fit perfectly & snug!

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots but has awful chemical smell!!!, February 12, 2014
I would give it 4 stars because the fit is perfect and the wedge is comfortable while giving me some height without discomfort, but the material is some kind of synthetic that smell horrible and unhealthy. I've been airing it out for several days but it still has a strong chemical smell that I can't stand. This is my biggest complaint about these boots and why I give it only 3 stars.

KEEN Women's Zurich High Boot