Attract, hook, and impress your customers with a "Keyword Rich" content and article marketing strategy.
Learn how to research and apply keywords for high rankings and sales conversions that attract the right visitors. Structure your articles to engage and deliver with a wealth of knowledge.
Writing keyword-rich articles is an essential aspect of web marketing. Often overlooked as a powerful lead generation and direct marketing tool, articles rich in quality and genuine content rival all other forms of marketing in terms of return on investment. This book outlines the fundamental strategies, tips, and best practices to help you write effective keyword articles quickly—using a research-based approach and checklist that will actually get your article to the top of the search engine result pages (SERP).
SEO marketers are not magicians or rocket scientists, they are content writers and online architects competing for space in the new "word market." Competing in this new market simply takes a little know-how and creativity. Regardless of your level of technical expertise, Keyword Rich will teach you how to think like an SEO pro. You will learn research-based article marketing strategies, what search engine ranking factors are the most important (derived from live case studies), how to brainstorm and find high-converting keywords that are not saturated with competition using proven formulas, how to optimize your page layouts, measure results, and article writing tips and ideas for generating great content.
Inside you'll discover:
Praise for KEYWORD RICH
- How to research keywords before you write your article, and where to place them
- How to find "low-hanging fruit" keywords that rank high and convert buyers
- The Keyword Shortage Index (KSI) and Skimmed Keyword Shortage Index (SKSI)
- How to trump your competition with keyword clusters, link-building and better content
- How and when to include multiple keywords in one keyword phrase
- The truth about No Follow tags and why all inbound links are important
- The difference between buy vs. research-oriented keyword phrases
- Why long-view vs. short-view article topics are best
- How to use a narrow checklist of ranking factors to avoid an over-optimization penalty
- How to use free research tools from Google and others, and measure your success
- Live case studies that you can reference to make your life easier
"Practical, actionable, easy-to-read-it's million-dollar advice."
- Joe Mellett
, Co-Founder of Education.org
avoids the clutter of information around SEO, taking the reader directly to the information, and the rationale, that matters. A bull's-eye!"
- Peter Smith
, Author, Blogger, Former U.S. Congressman (R-Vermont)
"When Nile speaks, I listen. The strategy outlined in this book has produced impressive results for The Critical Thinking Company."
- Michael Baker
, President, CriticalThinking.com
Endorsed by Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs & Startups