Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KHOMO Anti-Glare Invisible Screen Film Protector for Apple iPad 2 and new iPad 3 HD
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 27, 2011
...like I did. This is "bubble city" - I went through the pains of using almost an entire can of compressed air to clean the work surface of any dust particles, waited at least 20 minute for anything to settle down to no avail - it didn't matter, bubbles just naturally formed in every square centimeter of the iPad's surface....from small ones to huge ones - trying to follow the instructions and like I did with the screen protector for my iPad 1 I applied pressure with the included "card" which resulted in scratches of the plastic surface - all over the place - I became sooooo frustrated by this inferior product I ended up ripping out of my iPad and throwing it were it belongs...the garbage!
on April 20, 2011
Like many of the other comments, I agree that installing this iPad 2 screen protector is nearly impossible. You can get the screen perfectly clean, but as soon as you take the protective coating off the back side (the sticky side) of the screen protector, you will undoubtedly get some lint or dust stuck to the screen protector before you lay it on the iPad screen. This is all it takes to get bubbles that you can not get removed. After several attempts of trying to get rid of the all the dust, I ended up throwing the screen protector in the trash. What a waste of $7.00. Don't waste your time or money!
on December 15, 2011
We purchased this product a few months ago and received the package VERY quickly. It only has one screen protector, so we were concerned about how we'd put it on without lint/dirt/bubbles. We decided to bring it to our local Verizon store because they are used to putting screen covers on phones, and the man did a fantastic job. I love how strong the cover is (thick enough to protect; not too thick that it reduces the screen sensitivity). But you only have one shot! So, take your time.

So - 5 stars for the product.

We decided to purchase 2 more as Christmas gifts for family members. We ordered them on Cyber Monday, and it shipped very quickly. For some reason, the USPS said "Delivered" when we had not received it. The USPS said it was delivered but then said they had that it was on its way to some far away location - nowhere to be found. We contacted the seller who agreed to send a new package right away. Not only did they do that, but they refunded our money - no questions asked. Lucky for us, this seller/company is very much concerned about customer service, and lucky for them, we weren't scamming them! Our package is headed somewhere, but this seller made sure that we received our package. We received it today - just in time for our holiday celebration this weekend. They emailed us frequently throughout the day to answer all of our questions and to guide us on how to go about ordering again without being charged too many times - no long waits for contact from them.

So - 5 stars for customer service.

If, in the future, we have to choose between this company and another company with which we have not worked, we would choose this company in a heartbeat for their reliability and willingness to ensure happy customers.
on January 16, 2012
This is great when you want to get rid of the glare and fingerprints on your iPad. However, you can notice a quite big difference on the screen quality. Unfortunately it gets blurrier with the film on. Since I use my iPad mostly to read on, I could not live with this, so I threw away the screen after a couple of days. Maybe people with different areas of using the iPad will find it more useful than me. On the other hand, I can't say I'm bothered by the "glare" on the original screen after using my iPad for a few months now.
on April 15, 2011
First off, I'm very picky and OCD. So if you're not like me, then you might be able to tolerate this screen protector.

I was trying to be cheap and tried finding an alternative to a $35ish zagg screen protector. I thought "Hey! it's only 10 bucks with shipping and all I need it to do is prevent scratches right?" WRONG.

The first thing I noticed was that it just felt like cheap sticky thick plastic. I could tell it didn't have a stretchy texture, but it had good thickness to where I thought it will protect my iPad 2 from scratches.

Applying took me about 15 minutes because of lint (I don't know if it was my environment, but I used up a good amount of scotch tape to take the lint off that left a good annoying sized bubble). I thought I could handle the 2 bubbles that was left because of 2 tiny pieces of lint, but I couldn't. Although the lint was pretty small, it left a noticeable size bubble around it.

The holes for the camera and the button were pretty good and it covered the whole screen which I liked, but then the edges seemed like they weren't sticky enough.

I put on a silicone case about 2 hours later, but since the protector in my opinion lacked stickiness, the edges were continually unstuck. I let it sit overnight and put the case back on, but the edges were STILL getting unstuck. I couldn't handle it anymore so I took it off and I could immediately tell that there wasn't enough "stickiness." It peeled off way too easy.

I ended up buying the zagg protector for about $35 and wished I just bought that in the first place and saved my 10 bucks.

Lesson learned.
on April 23, 2011
After applying the screen protector, I definitely had a lot more bubbles than I expected, and many would just not rub out. The bubbles aren't really distracting while using the device, but are definitely visible when the device is off.

This item is sufficient for my needs though. I just wanted to protect my screen while using my iPad 2 in an experiment; this screen protector is a decent value and I'l probably just dump it later. In comparison, I bought 5 iphone screen protectors for 99 cents, and none of them had bubbles for the first few weeks (but bubbles formed later). I have not tried more expensive screen protectors, so I don't know how things compare.

I would strongly discourage buying this protector if the appearance of your iPad 2 is important.
on July 27, 2011
I will admit that you probably will have bubbles after putting this on, but you can get rid of most of them. I've actually peeled the sheet off after a few weeks ran it under some hot water, to clean it off and it still stuck fine. It protects the screen, which is necessary for me, since my 2 year old decided to take her crayons and a pen to the screen....not a scratch on it.

I can't really complain...it works well...despite the bubbles.
on June 28, 2011
I used other ones and this is a better buy. Smooth, less finger prints than other ones. I also didn't get any debrea underneath the protector when applying the screen film protector.
on July 15, 2011
Nice concept but let 1 little piece of dust get between the film and the iPad and it will look like a big log. You'll probably have many pieces of dust land by the time you get the sheet on and it will look and feel worse. Apple suggests to not use liquid and really only advocates using microfiber cloth to just periodically clean the screen.
on February 12, 2012
I have to agree with other posts about the bubbles, it's difficult to put it and not have o struggle with the bubbles but once you manage to slide the bubbles out, it looks great!