5.0 out of 5 stars Better than others
I used other ones and this is a better buy. Smooth, less finger prints than other ones. I also didn't get any debrea underneath the protector when applying the screen film protector.
Published on June 28, 2011 by Longsgreat

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money...
Published on March 27, 2011 by looking around

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money..., March 27, 2011
This review is from: KHOMO Anti-Glare Invisible Screen Film Protector for Apple iPad 2 and new iPad 3 HD (Electronics)
...like I did. This is "bubble city" - I went through the pains of using almost an entire can of compressed air to clean the work surface of any dust particles, waited at least 20 minute for anything to settle down to no avail - it didn't matter, bubbles just naturally formed in every square centimeter of the iPad's surface....from small ones to huge ones - trying to follow the instructions and like I did with the screen protector for my iPad 1 I applied pressure with the included "card" which resulted in scratches of the plastic surface - all over the place - I became sooooo frustrated by this inferior product I ended up ripping out of my iPad and throwing it were it belongs...the garbage!

1.0 out of 5 stars Threw It In the Trash...., April 20, 2011
Like many of the other comments, I agree that installing this iPad 2 screen protector is nearly impossible. You can get the screen perfectly clean, but as soon as you take the protective coating off the back side (the sticky side) of the screen protector, you will undoubtedly get some lint or dust stuck to the screen protector before you lay it on the iPad screen. This is all it takes to get bubbles that you can not get removed. After several attempts of trying to get rid of the all the dust, I ended up throwing the screen protector in the trash. What a waste of $7.00. Don't waste your time or money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than others, June 28, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, February 12, 2012
I have to agree with other posts about the bubbles, it's difficult to put it and not have o struggle with the bubbles but once you manage to slide the bubbles out, it looks great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Screen Protector, June 20, 2011
I tought all screen protectors were the same but this one is better than all the ones I've used before. Easy to apply and the glare resistant finish is awesome! So much easier to read on my iPad now. Great product.

1.0 out of 5 stars worst thing I ever ordered on Amazon!, June 3, 2011
I should have read and believed the previous reviews; this item is impossible to install properly. After several tries and lots of time I had to discard it. This is just money wasted.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK., January 14, 2012
This screen film is pretty good in my opinon although I have nothing to compare it to. Relatively easy to install. The first time I put it on I had one very small bubble that you couldn't see when the iPad was turned on. I then took it off and made it worse. Clean the screen and do it slowly and you should be fine, most important thing is to line up the camera and button holes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliabe and GREAT customer service, December 15, 2011
We purchased this product a few months ago and received the package VERY quickly. It only has one screen protector, so we were concerned about how we'd put it on without lint/dirt/bubbles. We decided to bring it to our local Verizon store because they are used to putting screen covers on phones, and the man did a fantastic job. I love how strong the cover is (thick enough to protect; not too thick that it reduces the screen sensitivity). But you only have one shot! So, take your time.

So - 5 stars for the product.

We decided to purchase 2 more as Christmas gifts for family members. We ordered them on Cyber Monday, and it shipped very quickly. For some reason, the USPS said "Delivered" when we had not received it. The USPS said it was delivered but then said they had that it was on its way to some far away location - nowhere to be found. We contacted the seller who agreed to send a new package right away. Not only did they do that, but they refunded our money - no questions asked. Lucky for us, this seller/company is very much concerned about customer service, and lucky for them, we weren't scamming them! Our package is headed somewhere, but this seller made sure that we received our package. We received it today - just in time for our holiday celebration this weekend. They emailed us frequently throughout the day to answer all of our questions and to guide us on how to go about ordering again without being charged too many times - no long waits for contact from them.

So - 5 stars for customer service.

If, in the future, we have to choose between this company and another company with which we have not worked, we would choose this company in a heartbeat for their reliability and willingness to ensure happy customers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, May 19, 2011
I was a little nervous about getting this cover since there are so many bad reviews, but it turned out pretty good. It was hard to get all the lint off but I only have four tiny bubbles and that is the result of only one try. I think that for the size of the I pad bubbles are inevitable. This cover does remove some of the shine of the iPad (on the black part) but other than that you can barely tell it is there. Don't wear clothes with long sleves when putting this cover on. Also I found it better to use a piece of scotch tape to get the dust off after using the cloth (I found that the cloth kept putting more dust on). Once the dust is off I set the film down on the iPad then I got the big bubbles out with the card. All that was left were little bubbles near the edges. I lifted the film up on each edge ( one at a time) and then used the card to press it back down which worked very well. I haven't used this in sunlight yet so I don't know how well the anti-glare stuff works, but overall this seems to do it's job and for the low price I am very pleased plus I have two more for down the road!

5.0 out of 5 stars This screen protector is great!, May 16, 2011
I installed it without any problems and now screen touching is more comfortable - fingers sliding is easier than it was before installation.