Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 29, 2012
The seller was great, I received my badges on time The only problem I had was with the steering wheel badge. I originally just put it right over the original kia badge but the new one isn't big enough to cup over the old one, it just goes right on top and looks like its just stuck over the original one when u look at it from the side. It looked stupid, so I took it off grabbed a screwdriver and pride the old one off. Looks great now, if u do this, which I would suggest, be sure NOT to heat up the steering wheel badge, it isn't on with glue like the outer ones it has tabs on it and comes up pretty easy when u pry on it. They look great now
on February 4, 2013
Arrived relatively quick. All of them seemed of high quality and hopefully should last me the life of my car. As far as the actual debadging process is concerned, do NOT use fishing line as all the Youtube videos suggest. I used it because it was supposed to be strong, but it snapped a dozen times. Moreover, I sliced my fingers up and actually put some minor scratches in my paint ( I was not happy ). Instead just use dental floss, triple it up, use the blow dryer frequently and be patient. Good luck
44 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2013
I like the fact that this emblem is the 3D version except for the steering wheel. It's alright for now. I wish I saw the carbon fiber one before ordering this set but the carbon fiber one is just for the trunk and hood emblems. Overall, it's one of the best deals you can find around.
on October 16, 2015
Very cheap plastic. Must use clear coat if you want them to last more than a couple weeks in the summer. Adhesive is decent but because the car is curved a bit I had to add gorilla glue to make the rear one stay. Steering wheel logo was far too small to work, so you will have mismatching logos (2014 Optima)
on February 13, 2015
Nothing as expected. Ordered Loden emblems from another site instead. They stuck right on in a heartbeat, no problem at all. More pricey, but well worth it. I returned these.
on June 12, 2013
I ordered these emblems for my Optima. Just a heads up they don't look exactly like the emblems pictured here - the K is flat, not raised with a ridge down the middle like what is shown. From a few feet away they don't look bad, but close up its easy to spot imperfections - discontinuity in black coloring, a few little spots in the silver/ metallic portion of the "K", outer edges a little rough and doesnt set as deep as original emblem so this is visible. Again, not bad but definitately not the best - or what's pictured.
on May 2, 2015
Super fast shipping!! Look nice!!
review image review image review image
on July 3, 2013
This is the latest on these. Very important..all chrome plating is peeling off the plastic at the first site of temps below 32 degrees Fahrenheit. First review was: Pain n the butt to take the old ones off,,only use dental floss 4 or 5 strands twisted together otherwise you will mar your paint, new ones seem to stick OK...smaller than the OEM on 2013
on May 31, 2013
I got them fast that's way they get one star. The quality of the emblems are crap. The black portion of the emblems are really wavy. The steering wheel cap is junk and it was the original 2.0 logo. The rest of the emblems are the 3.0 style. The wheel caps are the only things that were good. Now I have to buy new ones that are better quality and are all 3.0 logos.(cooltrade) All I can say is don't base you purchase on generic images good reviews and price. Spend the money and get cooltrade emblems. They have 3M adhesive and protective film over the emblem. Some of the images are in cooltrade packaging, but for the price thats not what you will get. (I didn't) The pictures are not misleading. The sellers are. Every seller is selling a product buy a different manufacture so you don't know what kind of quality you will get. The funny part is I thought I did my research. I guess not. You get what you pay for.
on August 5, 2013
After reading the reviews I was a little concerned with quality. However. I was still lured by the price. Shipping was much faster than estimated. Many visible flaws in the paint, very cheap quality. I re-ordered the front and rear badges from another site paying more for the two than this whole set. I was not disappointed, their superior quality was immediately obvious. You get what you pay for.