1.0 out of 5 stars crack, breaks, tools don't stay in, November 6, 2010
kbart (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KIDS TOOL BELT PLAYSET WITH SAFETY HELMET (Toy)
within days the belt cracked and broke in half. The tools would not stay in the spots and did not have spots for all the tools. The weight of the flashlight makes the hat fall off the heas till the flashlight breaks. My 6 yr old is not rough on his toys ant this was trash within 3 days.

2.0 out of 5 stars plastic, November 13, 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: KIDS TOOL BELT PLAYSET WITH SAFETY HELMET (Toy)
My three year old was pretty excited when we got this, but it is certainly not durable by any means. I don't know that i shouldn't have excepted more then that for the price but it would have been nice if the tools lasted longer then 24 hours (two of the tools broke that first day). We got it for a halloween costume and we had to duck tape the belt on because it wouldn't stay attached without the tape. The tools that come with the belt are not the same ones that are pictured on the belt (there are small pictures on the belt so you know where each tool is suppose to go). The hat was fun because the light actually worked, but once you put the batteries in, it became to heavy to stay on his head so we had to attach elastic to it so that it would go under his chin when he wore it and stay on.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap plastic belt broke in less than 5 minutes, November 28, 2010
This review is from: KIDS TOOL BELT PLAYSET WITH SAFETY HELMET (Toy)
My son was so excited to get this toy; when it broke so did his little heart. The plastic belt snapped in half when we tried to put it on him. I can't believe Amazon would carry a product that is so cheap.

1.0 out of 5 stars Trash, December 23, 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: KIDS TOOL BELT PLAYSET WITH SAFETY HELMET (Toy)
Just getting this out to wrap for Christmas, and tool belt is cracked in several places. I won't be returning it because it is one of only a few gifts I bought for my son. He's getting the tools and hat, no belt.

This item is trash. Save your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars kids tool belt, February 13, 2011
This review is from: KIDS TOOL BELT PLAYSET WITH SAFETY HELMET (Toy)
This tool belt was very cheaply made. It was actually broken when I received it. I'm not sure how it could even go around a little boy. It was also very poorly packaged for shipping.

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived this morning- broken within seconds, March 23, 2012
This review is from: KIDS TOOL BELT PLAYSET WITH SAFETY HELMET (Toy)
The tool belt arrived this morning, I attempted to put the belt around my son's waist and it cracked in three places, then broke in half. The belt also shows slots with photos of where each tool is to be placed. The hammer slot came with no hammer, but an extra red screwdriver which just falls through the slot. Extremely cheap product. Shame on you for selling it!