5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!!
We purchased this for my daughters B-ay party. We had approximately 15 children play with this for 2 hours straight! We had to announce cake time 3 times. I think this toy was shipped with ease, inflated easy and was worth every penny. My children have the opportunity to enjoy this over and over. PURCHASE THIS!
Published on August 20, 2010 by Patricia Morgan

1.0 out of 5 stars unhappy
Was damaged when received not very happy with this expensive purchase.
Published 5 months ago by mama7

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!!, August 20, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Slider, June 4, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Double Inflatable Water Slide (Toy)
More reasonable than a pool. Easy to put up, take down and store at the end of the season.
No chemicals to add and when the kids are finished for the day we deflate it and the water drains out.
It drys quickly and we throw a tarp over it and leave it in place until the season is over. The blower
gets taken in the house every evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic so far!, June 11, 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Double Inflatable Water Slide (Toy)
We have used the slide twice so far and it has been a huge hit with our 3 girls and their friends. We hosted the end of season soccer team parties which this slide was a central point of entertainment; we had 2 groups of 12 kids for 2 hours each running around playing at the same time and the thing held up awesome.

The nice thing is that our 9 year old and 3.5 year old can play at the same time and have equal amounts of fun.

Set up is a breeze, took maybe 15 minutes. The second time it was used my wife was a little worried as she had to set it up and she was very happy to report it was easy with no problems.

So far we highly recommend, well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and Pitbull Approved!, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Double Inflatable Water Slide (Toy)
We have several Grandkids and live near a lake, which makes our place popular with the family. We already have a trampoline and swing set but wanted something that could let the Grandkids keep cool while playing. We read the reviews on this one and purchased it. It arrived within two days and was easy to set up.

The only small issue is that the slide has two water jets attached to a hose connection that sticks to the slide by Velcro pads. One of the pads on the hose side didn't have the Velcro patch sewn on. No a major problem and the kids didn't seem to notice. I sent an email to the company and they sent me a replacement ASAP. They communicated with me in a professional and very timely manner (within a few hours). I was impressed.

Now, about the slide. This thing is very tough. The material is very resistant. I know it isn't rated for the extreme treatment that it has gotten. We had three grandkids absolutely going nuts on it AND a 10 month old pit bull. He was not going to be denied. He ran through the pool portion at the bottom of the slide and jumped and splashed with the kids for two days straight. I kept thinking that it would definitely get a hole or two in it from this abuse but they were all having so much fun, well, let it rip!

I know that the manufacturer wouldn't advise letting a pit bull run wild on this product and it probably wasn't too smart but you should have seen the fun they were having. The bottom line is that we put this thing to the test and it was up to it. I know it is pricey but for us, it was well worth it. This is a great product and the company was very responsive to the one issue we had. Very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Double Inflatable Water Slide (Toy)
Excellent product, works as stated, and it appears to be of reasonably quality and material.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids LOVE IT!!!, June 21, 2014
This review is from: Double Inflatable Water Slide (Toy)
its exactly what I was wanting and more, the kids love it :) Got it fast and in time for summer and parties

5.0 out of 5 stars It was easy to set up, July 24, 2014
This review is from: Double Inflatable Water Slide (Toy)
This item was purchased for my daughter's birthday party. It was easy to set up. The children had hours of fun playing on it! I am sure it will be used again and again throughout the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Double Inflatable Water Slide (Toy)
I thought is was pricy at first but I was able to use my Discover rewards points on this purchase so that took some money off. Plus Amazon has no shipping, handling, or tax included which made it even better. So far very very happy. I have a 5 year old and two year old and it is perfect! We have used it both dry and as a wet slide. Worth every penny. I was told to keep it dry after use by a company rep. When your down with it inflate it again and let it dry out. The best way to keep this in good condition is to try to keep it dry after use.

NJ mom

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 28, 2014
This review is from: Double Inflatable Water Slide (Toy)
Lots and lots of fun for kids but not as durable as we would have hoped for.

1.0 out of 5 stars unhappy, June 28, 2014
This review is from: Double Inflatable Water Slide (Toy)
Was damaged when received not very happy with this expensive purchase.

Double Inflatable Water Slide