5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., June 10, 2013
This review is from: MED Lined PigPalm Glove
To be fair, I don't need these gloves. I don't work on a ranch or live in Alaska, but they are awesome. They are very warm and they break in well. I've used them for shoveling and chopping wood, as well as general outdoor stuff. They aren't waterproof, but I've read some people have and good luck with SnoSeal or similar beeswax sealers. At this price, no one should have any complaints about these gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Backcountry Skiing, March 30, 2012
This review is from: MED Lined PigPalm Glove
I used these for the skin up and ride down this winter and they are bomber! I wish I could say the same for my $160 Marmot gloves which were shredded after one season. Be sure to use some snoseal to waterproof them before you get out in the snow. Baking them in the oven works best for this. I will say they probably wouldn't work as well on a storm day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected, January 31, 2014
This review is from: MED Lined PigPalm Glove
I purchased these for my 15 year old son and the medium fit him nicely. He is an average sized boy. I put some waterproofing on them and he is enjoying them while skiing.

4.0 out of 5 stars gloves, January 16, 2014
This review is from: MED Lined PigPalm Glove
could be warmer but good gloves all in all. They wear very well so they are a good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Day one: never buying ski gloves again, January 2, 2014
This review is from: MED Lined PigPalm Glove
I purchased these gloves along with some Sno-Seal based on reviews from other skiers and mountain employees. I just used them for the first time tonight: 4 hours outside on the mountain in 7 degree temps and snowing 1-2" per hour. My hands stayed dry and warm the entire time (disclaimer: my hands don't get cold too easily). I had a pair of glove liners in my pocket and never needed them, AND this is before I had a chance to apply the waterproofing wax. I will admit, these are not the same quality as my previous $100+ leather ski gloves, but for the price they can't be beat. As long as they hold up reasonably well I doubt I'll ever be buying "ski" gloves again.

I'll update this review after I've had a chance to use them some more and see how durable they are over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars All purpose gloves, July 3, 2013
This review is from: MED Lined PigPalm Glove
Great gloves at a great price. I use these gloves for work in the colder months where temps get below 20 deg. These are my go to ski gloves, during the season. All I had to do was add some snow seal to give a bit more weatherproofing. I recently misplaced my cold weather motorcycle gloves and threw these on for a 30 miles ride and they worked great! These are worth the purchase any day of the week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best winter gloves, March 13, 2013
This review is from: MED Lined PigPalm Glove
These are the best winter gloves I have found for winter work on my farm. Warm and break-in nicely. Only drawback: not waterproof. Seller quick with shipping and will buy from again!

5.0 out of 5 stars winter wether gloves, March 2, 2013
This review is from: MED Lined PigPalm Glove
I work out side a lot during the winter where it is exstreamly cold and these gloves are rugged. I love these gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE ski glove to get, February 28, 2013
This review is from: MED Lined PigPalm Glove
After reading about these on ski forums, and seeing all the ski patrols wearing these, I decided to give them a shot. Hands down the best glove I have; the most dexterity, warm, and with the sno-seal on them, never got wet. Awesome, cheap gloves!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Winter Work Gloves, November 30, 2012
This review is from: MED Lined PigPalm Glove
Great Winter Work Gloves. I'm up in Alaska at -35 and these gloves are great for going outsides and cutting firewood. I have pretty small hands for a guy so I got a medium, but should have went with the large especially for the colder days where i might want to use glove liners. Will buy another pair size Large.

MED Lined PigPalm Glove