1,886 Reviews
 (1,422)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely healthy and tasty!
Published 26 days ago by HeftyBanks

3.0 out of 5 stars the Peanut bar
I was looking forward to receiving this order. Almonds, macadamias, and walnuts! Sounded delicious.
Published on August 19, 2010 by Catrina

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely healthy and tasty!, November 23, 2014
I came across these bars while at Starbucks and decided to give one a try.They were amazing! They can serve as a total meal replacement or a simple snack. Most healthy snack bars have either an unappetizing or bland flavor.KIND bars are different from the rest these taste nutty and chocolatey. Its made of cranberries and cherries with whole cashews and almonds nuts all of which I love!I also take a Natural Carb Blocker as part of my diet. It helps control my cravings and maintain a low calorie diet.

As a meal replacement the Dark Chocolate and Nuts flavour is better as it has only 5g of sugar so if you are a on a low calorie diet go for that flavour. However, these taste better and are good for the occasional snack. All KIND bars have a lot of fiber so it will keep your digestive system smooth. Moreover, these are Gluten-Free(If you have a gluten allergy) and Non-GMO unlike many other bars. Overall, a great healthy choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice snack that lasts!, September 23, 2009
This bar has cranberries, almonds, and macadamia nuts (NOT bits and pieces!) as their main ingredients, in a soft honey-like glaze to keep it all together. I refrigerate them in the summer or they kind of "wilt". The ingredients are fresh, and the nuts are crunchy. What I really appreciate about these bars is that it really takes time to eat and enjoy them. Those nuts are meant to be chewed and not inhaled, unlike a lot of snacks that disappear as soon as you get the wrapper off. I can't eat one in front of my favorite dog, as this is one snack I am too fond of to share with her... much to her dismay. I think they are worth the cost, and I know they cost way more if you find them in a local grocery store.

3.0 out of 5 stars the Peanut bar, August 19, 2010
Catrina (West Coast,USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KIND PLUS, Almond Walnut Macadamia + Protein, Gluten Free Bars (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
Then I tried one, and was puzzled. Yes, I could taste some almond, but WOW, the main flavor was PEANUTS. The ingredients list peanuts as the largest amount of nuts. This should be called the Peanut, Almond Bar. If one likes to have the main flavor of a nut bar as peanuts, you will enjoy this.
The quality of KIND products I appreciate, as well as the low GI, the natural properties, and having a healthier choice. But honesty in advertising and product would be appreciated.

I was disappointed with the deception, and the unexpectedly strong flavor of peanuts, as I purchased it for the nuts I like best, which were supposed to be the main source of nut protein.
Let's get honest KIND!

1.0 out of 5 stars KIND PLUS, CRANBERRY ALMOND + ANTIOXIDANTS, January 2, 2013
Receive product that was dried and and old. Was very disappointed when I received this product was sign up for a monthly order which I cancelled no way to return. Order this product from a different vendor and my product was great. Do not know why can not get the same results from a Amazon vendor.

3.0 out of 5 stars Contains Soy, September 6, 2013
For those allergic to it or who otherwise avoid it, I was surprised to find soy lecithin in the ingredients list. Soy lecithin was not listed on the picture of the ingredients list but is listed on the box that was sent to me. I was disappointed to discover this. So, if this is a concern of yours, be forewarned. Other than that, it's a great product.

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLY STALE, April 5, 2013
These are my favorite Kind bars, but the batch I got from Amazon came to me stale. Each bar tastes like it was stored with powder soap or sanitizer. BEWARE!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good munch to crunch, July 7, 2009
KIND makes a good variety of these raw food bars. The Almond, Walnut, and Macadamia are very good and can be addictive. Nice crunch, good protein. Great snack that's easy to enjoy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality control, July 16, 2013
I have been buying alot of these bars because my husband and I love them. I ordered 3 boxes this time and the are all cut short by about 1 inch. They don't even fill the wrapper. I didn't have any problem with the previous bars. I do expect the company to make this right. I don't mind paying the price but I do mind being cheated of 1 inch of product on 3 dozen bars. Not acceptable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, January 9, 2010
I've enjoyed KIND bars for a long while and it's convenient to be able to order them through your site, though I can buy them at a lower price locally. Can you do something about that?

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and nutricious!, April 24, 2010
amf0001 (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I like protein bars conceptually - something to grab as you rush out - I go to a lot of 6 pm meetings, and plan to eat dinner when they end, but by then I'm ravenous, and I need something to hold me through them. So I've tried a lot of bars and frankly they range around mediocre, pretending to be something (chocolate!)that they are clearly not.

So what are these bars like? Great! Really delicious - full of nuts you can see and taste, not too sweet, as often these bars are, and it has protein! A happy find, we bought a box and will buy more, I can see it becoming a staple in our cupboards.

May 2010 - on to my third order, so this is a really great snack in our house. The protein really does help fill you up, it's a perfect snack, and all of us think it's delicious (though my son does prefer the macadamia passionfruit, this one has protein and that makes it a much better bar for me and my husband and our low sugar tendencies)