5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT!!
Published 7 months ago by KQ

3.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth Shower Speaker comparison
Published 6 days ago by Elena Luna

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT!!, April 5, 2014
This review is from: KINGLAKE® New Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Shower Speaker Handsfree Speakerphone Compatible with All Bluetooth Devices iPhone 6 6Plus 5S 5S 4S Google Nexus 6 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and All Android Devices (Blue) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
GREAT SPEAKER!!! This might be wordy, but I'm handing out specifics, because I can't stand reading generalized reviews..."like it"...Really?, would it kill you to expand on that? I first saw this - or a version of it - on Pinterest & decided to look into it further, read the reviews of various similar models of different brands, and honestly landed on this one because it was in the middle of the price range of $16-20 that these all seem to fall into. 1) Upon opening & glancing over about 7 short lines of instructions (amongst other things, very simply states to short press either direction to change a track, long press to lower or raise the volume - so anyone saying you can't adjust it obviously couldn't part with 15 secs of their time to figure out how), plugged it in - charged very fast, 2) Bluetooth paired to iPhone 5 very simply & quickly, 3) First use was was in the lvg rm just as a test, I was impressed by the volume & decided that although it was purchased for the shower, it would be perfect sitting out on the patio while reading, grilling, laying out, etc. Additionally - for the heck of it, without adding any moisture to the suction cup, I pressed it to the back of the phone & it stuck perfectly, and in effect the speaker then also became a kickstand of sorts for the phone. 4) I don't know if it's my ears or my particular iPhone, but unless I'm in public, I use speaker phone for my calls because I find that the volume of standard phone to ear on my phone is substandard. I put this to the test on a real call & it worked great. There was a reviewer who said they used it during a call & claimed neither party could hear each other, specifically the person they were calling. This couldn't have been further from the truth in my case for both parties (the phone & the speaker were sitting on the same table - did the other person walk across the room or something?...you still need to speak near the mic of your phone....). 5) Finally - the shower test - and it produced the best sound yet. Another reviewer complained about suction or lack there of, and another said the sound could not be heard over the water. My shower is glass and tile, and I suctioned it to the upper corner of the glass - which is where it remains from a shower 3+ hrs ago... It delivered LOUDLY over any noise the water had to offer.

A FANTASTIC PURCHASE FOR LESS THAN $20!

5.0 out of 5 stars I <3 this product!, April 4, 2014
I'm one of those people who can stand in the shower for 30 minutes belting show-tunes, Beyonce, Diana Krall, Amy Lee, and everything in between. I used to use a boombox back in the day and started using my phone. The one problem with my phone is that it's just not very loud.

I was a little skeptical ordering this product due to some reviews that I had seen saying that there were cheap knock-offs in the mix with the good products and that a certain company had stopped selling on Amazon. I have to admit, I didn't want to have to worry about returning a crappy product.

But then I realized that I would rather run the chance of getting a great shower speaker! So I ordered the speaker and HAVE NOT PLUGGED IT IN TO CHARGE IT SINCE I BOUGHT IT OVER A MONTH AGO. I absolutely love this speaker. It's loud enough, it works great, it plays all of my different types of music wonderfully with no sacrifice in quality or in volume. I leave my phone in my room with the door closed and the speaker is able to play through two walls and three doors.

I even took a call the other day (!!!). HOLY CRAP. I just quick answered the phone to let the person calling know that I was in the shower and that I would call them as soon as I was out. They were FLABBERGASTED. How cool is it that I can listen to music and answer the phone in the shower??!!! (<--Normally would be a little weird, but it was really neat!)

I full-heartedly recommend this item to anyone who wants an easier way to listen to music in the shower! I also just wanted to let you know that I bought the item from the seller Queen A's Castle, just in case you wanted to replicate the process to a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just awesome, January 2, 2014
I bought this out of the fear that my phone may cease to function with all of the water vapor whilst I'm showering. I must admit, when I first opened the package I was worried by the size of the speaker (a mere 3 and a quarter inches) but when I paired it with my phone and played some music, I was blown away. The sound from this small speaker is outstanding and pairing to my phone and my brothers (A Nokia Lumia 521 and an LG phone) was easy and simple. Attempting to connect the speaker with the charger was a little scary at first because I thought it didn't fit, but with a little bit of force the charger fit perfectly. Also the auction cup in the back has proven to work well. For the time being it is working fine. We'll see how long this purchase will last me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works AMAZINGLY!, January 6, 2014
I wish I would of bought this product long before now! I love singing in the shower & until I moved into a new house, my cell phone was loud enough to overcome the shower noise. Now we have an all glass shower & that makes it impossible to hear my phone, so we purchased this nice little item & we could not be any happier! It charges extremely fast & is really loud! Love this item!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth Shower Speaker comparison, November 19, 2014
I enjoy listening to music or an audiobook while soaking in the tub or taking that morning shower to start the day. I used to place my phone on the counter in the bathroom and listen to music while in the shower that way. It was obviously difficult as I would have to hop out to adjust the volume or change songs but this gadget has changed my entire shower experience for the better! There are several similar models are available.

This is a side-by-side comparison of seven "Bluetooth Shower Speaker" products:

Abco Tech Water Resistant Wireless FM Radio Bluetooth Shower Speaker,
Splash Shower Tunes by FRESHeTECH
AquaAudio Mini Ultra Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless
Wusic® Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
Abco Tech Water Resistant Wireless Bluetooth Shower Speaker with Suction Cup

BREAKDOWN: Here is a breakdown of these products.

Abco Tech Water Resistant Wireless FM Radio Bluetooth Shower Speaker
(*****) - Price: $20.97; Color: Orange/Blue; Purple/Yellow; & US Flag Design; Run time: up to 15 hours: Weight: 3.5 ounces. (See, Abco Tech Water Resistant Wireless FM Radio Bluetooth Shower Speaker with Suction Cup and Hands-Free Speakerphone, Orange/Blue)

KINGLAKE® New Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Shower Speaker
(***) - Price: $15.99; Color: Blue; Black; White; Yellow; & Pink; 6 hours of playback time, 120 hours of standby time, 10M transmission range; Weight: 4.0 ounces; no warranty listed. (See, KINGLAKE® New Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Shower Speaker Handsfree Speakerphone Compatible with All Bluetooth Devices Iphone 5s and All Android Devices (Blue)}

SoundBot® SB510 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker
(***) - Price: $14.99; Color: Blue; Black; White; Yellow; & Pink; black black; 6 Hours Playtime; Weight:7.2 ounces; No warranty listed. (See, SoundBot SB510 HD Water Proof Bluetooth 3.0 Speaker, Mini Water Resistant Wireless Shower Speaker, Handsfree Portable Speakerphone with Built-in Mic, 6hrs of playtime, Control Buttons and Dedicated Suction Cup for Showers, Bathroom, Pool, Boat, Car, Bea...)

AquaAudio Mini Ultra Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless
(**) - $25.95; Color: Blue; Black; White; Yellow; & Pink and some other cool colors; For All Devices with Bluetooth Capability + Siri Compatible - 6 Hours Playtime; Weight: 4.8 ounces; no warranty listed. (See, AquaAudio Mini Ultra Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speakers with Suction Cup for Showers, Bathroom, Pool, Boat, Car, Beach, Outdoor etc. | For All Devices with Bluetooth Capability + Siri Compatible - 6 Hours Playtime / with Built-in Mic...)

Wusic® Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
(***) - Price: $17.99; Color: Blue; Black; White; Yellow; Goes for 10 hours without recharging; up to 30 feet; Weight: 3.9 ounces; no warranty listed. (See, Wusic® Bluetooth Wireless Speaker, Waterproof and Portable for All Smartphones, Ipad, Apple Iphone, Android. Use As Speakerphone or Jam in Shower, Blast in Car or Boat. Outdoors or Indoors. Latest Stylish Design with Silicon - Quality Guarantee (Green))

Splash Shower Tunes by FRESHeTECH
(**) - Price: $29.95; Color: Blue; Black; White; Yellow; Run time: up to 15 hours; Weight: 2.4 ounces; no warranty. (See, Splash Tunes by FRESHeTECH (Blue) - Shower Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker)

Abco Tech Water Resistant Wireless Bluetooth Shower Speaker with Suction Cup
(****) - Price: $19.77; Color: Blue; Black; White; Yellow; Pink; Zebra Colors pink and black; Run time: up to 15 hours.: Weight 12 ounces. (See, Abco Tech Water Resistant Wireless Bluetooth Shower Speaker with Suction Cup and Hands-Free Speakerphone, Aqua)

Abco Tech Water Resistant Wireless FM Radio Bluetooth Shower Speaker has built in FM Radio when there is NO other company to offer the same combo Speaker set. It comes with a Micro USB Charger when NO other company offers this kind of charger for such a product. The battery lifetime of the speaker is amazing. Since I purchased these speakers 3 month ago, I only charged it two times, and I use it twice a day for about 25-35 minutes per usage. It comes also with "next" & Previews" buttons so you can skip tracks without messing around with the volume buttons like others. I am really impressed with sound quality of this speaker, for such a little speaker it is truly amazing. Of course I cannot compare it the speaker such Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker. For the price, below $30, this speaker is a very good value.
The only drawback I do have with this speaker is that when I play the FM radio, I cannot see which station is playing. When I contacted customer service in regards to this issue, I have been told that their next product will have a LCD Screen and presets so it will be more user friendly to use. Very good customer service. It is reasonably priced, and it has a lifetime replacement warranty.

Abco Tech Water Resistant Wireless Bluetooth Shower Speaker with Suction Cup comes with a Micro USB Charger, and the quality of the sound is really good compared to others, the battery life is amazing and it holds a week charge as the minimum. Four stars indeed.

I rated the
KINGLAKE® New Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Shower Speaker,
Wusic Shower Speaker, and
SoundBot® SB510 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker
three stars because all three speakers are inexpensive and the sound quality is not bad for the price, but it only charges via DC2.0mm so figure you lose the charger you have to purchase a new speaker. Although the reviews are pretty solid but still the charger is a very big issue in my opinion.

The AquaAudio Mini Ultra-Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker has very similar to others features such: Compatible with any Bluetooth media player, skip songs and forward/back/pause/play and e.t.c. It is also charges via DC2.0mm charger cable, 6 hours playtime. But price is high. My rating is two stars.

I was very disappointed with the Splash Shower Tunes by FRESHeTECH because the sound was awful and battery life is about 25-40 minutes per charge. Maybe I just got lucky to receive a broken speaker. I had to contact customer service in regards to issues and they said that they can't do anything, I have to buy a new one to get it resolved. Bad customer service. In addition, the price is high and speakers can be charged with a DC2.0mm charger.Taking in consideration all issues with Splash Shower Tunes I rated it two stars, despite the fact it has upgraded battery with 15 hours run time.

OPINION: The best of these products are the more technologically advanced Shower speaker is Abco Tech Water Resistant Wireless FM Radio Bluetooth Shower Speaker with Suction Cup and Hands-Free Speakerphone, Orange/Blue

RATING:

Five Stars:
Abco Tech Water Resistant Wireless FM Radio Bluetooth Shower Speaker with Suction Cup, Orange/Blue

Four Stars:

Three Stars:
Wusic Shower Speaker

Two stars:
AquaAudio Mini Ultra-Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
The Splash Shower Tunes by FRESHeTECH

I was given all of these products to test and evaluate. My review of all of them is objective and was not influenced by the fact that they were supplied to me without cost.

Prices current as of 11/21/2014.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost, but not a 5, April 8, 2014
This little gadget works. It sounds loud. I use it with my cell phone. It does have a few faults to it. The suction thing doesn't stick to a wall. You have to set it on a flat surface. And it would be better if it had a little hole to have the option of hooking it onto something. The battery life is great. I've had it for a couple weeks, use it on a daily basis, still haven't recharged it. It works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little puck!, May 5, 2014
When I was searching around for one of these for my shower, this one seemed like the best one. And reading the reviews, I was a little nervous. But I received this thing today, and wow is it amazing. Pairing was extremely easy, and its definitely loud enough for the shower! You just have to remember to turn up both the volume on your phone and on the puck (hold down the next button to increase volume). The suction cup holds quite well (just remember to clean off the area in the shower first and then wet the suction cup). And it charges pretty quick too.

Its really awesome to turn it on, wait about 15 seconds for it to connect to the phone, and then hit play. I listen to podcasts mostly, and this is perfect for that application. The distance is also a lot better than I expected. I live in a town house, and I can leave my phone downstairs on the couch on the far wall, and it will still connect and play through two walls and a floor to the other wall in the shower.

I loi

I really like this thing a lot. I would highly recommend getting it if you are looking for one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, June 28, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my husband, since he is always taking his phone (or my portable speakers) in the bathroom to listen to music while he showers. I thought this would be really neat since he would be able to change the songs, volume, AND answer phone calls if needed! First, this came SUPER fast. I was excited and impressed. Even though it was through prime, I think it came in 1 day. So far, my husband has loved this. I was weary because of some of the bad reviews, but in the week he has used it, there have been no problems. He his super excited about it, and loving having access to his music IN the shower! He said the sound is great, and it sticks on the all very well. Have not had problems with a short charge time yet, but I wouldn't expect any product like this to hold a super long charge anyway, since it's like using your iPod every day. It WILL need to charge! ANYWAY I, and my hubby are very happy so far with the product. I would recommend it to anyone on the fence, or looking through amazon at all the different ones offered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!! Very satisfied after 6 months, October 20, 2014
So awesome!! I've used it for 6 months and I've only had to charge it once...I only take 5/10 minute showers every day, but still, the battery life is incredible! Sound isn't bad either- very impressive for this little thing. Bluetooth always connects perfectly too. The feature that lets you answer phone calls is somewhat useful and sometimes pretty funny. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best purchases I've made on this site., August 11, 2014
At first, I was going to give this a negative review. At the time (late April), I had a DROID 4 that I was connecting to the speaker and half the time it wouldn't work or would just stop working. I was very tempted to return the speaker, but I'm also very lazy. When I upgraded to an iPhone 5C in June, I decided to give the speaker another shot. Turns out my previous phone was a piece of crap and I have never had an issue with the speaker since. Today is August 12th and this is the first time I've had to charge it since it arrived on April 28th. And I use it every day for at least 20 minutes on average. That's amazing. The volume and clarity are impressive, the buttons are responsive, and it sticks to the shower wall nicely. I haven't used the phone function yet; mostly because I haven't gotten any calls while I'm in the shower. Even if I did, I wouldn't answer because I wasn't raised in the jungle. Anyway, talk about getting your bang for your buck. 10/10 would recommend to a friend. I've also got Christmas taken care of for several people now.