5.0 out of 5 stars great product!
Published 10 months ago by Ryan Farnham

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped Working
The bluetooth speaker just stopped working. Charged it completely. It disconnected while playing Pandora & that was it. Returning ASAP.
Published 10 months ago by KAMILAH U CLAXTON

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, February 17, 2014
I had bought this item for my sister for christmas 2013 and it is one of the best gifts i got for her she claims. i took the time to research these speakers along with all of its predecessars and i picked the one with the best quality. wasnt the cheapest, but improvements have been noted when she started using this speaker vs her old stereo in our bathroom. this little thing bumps! and has great sound quality! thank you kltech

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped Working, February 20, 2014
KAMILAH U CLAXTON (Snellville, GA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KINGLAKE® Brand New Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Shower Speaker Handsfree Speakerphone Compatible with All Bluetooth Devices iPhone 5S and All Android Devices (Green) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars In summary, good but not great. Probably OK for the shower., September 4, 2014
I received this item free for review but despite that kindness I'll be honest about it below.

* Suction cup is OK but will require a very clean surface to stay stuck

* Sound is OK; tends to prefer the lower ranges and the high ones get somewhat tinny. But it's a shower speaker. Kinda what you expect.

* Very standard controls

* Charging occurs through a 3mm audio jack which isn't problematic except that it makes the cable for charging this unit specific to only this unit. So don't lose it because I've never seen another 3mm audio jack charger.

* Looks reasonably waterproof but I wouldn't submerge it

In summary, good but not great. Probably OK for the shower.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sound sucks, February 28, 2014
I am disappointed with the sound. It is not as loud as I thought it would be. I am returning it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, January 25, 2014
This speaker paired easily with my phone. It's volume is loud enough for a small speaker. I have it stick to a horizontal surface in the shower and it works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars More uses than just the shower!, August 13, 2014
I can't even begin to say how much I love this little thing. I use it to watch TV/Netflix on my iPad while I float in the pool. I also use it in the shower sometimes. In addition to that I found a very nifty use for them. I travel to visit my family often and when I'm there I have access to an older SUV that has a radio with no line-in jack or cassette deck, so I have no way to connect my phone to the car stereo and listen to my tunes or to Spotify. Then I thought about this little speaker. I simply use the suction cub and I stick it on the windshield and presto! I can listen to my tunes while I drive. So now I use it all over the house and I also take it with me when I travel. LOVE IT!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof and Weak, November 28, 2014
I really wanted to like this product.
I have the Anker bluetooth model and love it, so I wanted to find a model my smokin' hot wife could take into the shower with her instead of always rigging the Anker mini speaker to a shelf over the shower door. Bottom line is...it sucks.
The sound quality on this thing is horrendous. The buttons respond randomly and the bluetooth range is non-existent. So unless you want to bring your non-waterproof phone into the shower with you and listen to audio that sounds like its in a tin can, I would recommend skipping this speaker and just put a better model in a plastic bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality sound and battery life!, July 22, 2014
This is the best $18 bucks I've ever spent!!! I've gone through numerous shower radios and was disappointed with the quality of sound with all until I ordered this! It sounds great and is so easy to use. The battery is amazing! I've had it since March and charged it for the second time yesterday (7/21). I use it daily for at least an hour as I get ready. Love it!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars really like this, August 4, 2014
we have one from another company and wanted a second. my boys love it and have made a "shower" playlist to make fast forward work easily than picking through music. the water bill has gone up a bit....we also use it in the older car we have that is not Bluetooth. we attach it to the corner of the windshield and listen to some of our smart phone playlists.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 29, 2014
Nice loud sound even with the shower on. The suction cup could be a bit better.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›