Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KINGLAKE® Brand New Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Shower Speaker Handsfree Speakerphone Compatible with All Bluetooth Devices iPhone 5S and All Android Devices (Green)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 13, 2014
I can't even begin to say how much I love this little thing. I use it to watch TV/Netflix on my iPad while I float in the pool. I also use it in the shower sometimes. In addition to that I found a very nifty use for them. I travel to visit my family often and when I'm there I have access to an older SUV that has a radio with no line-in jack or cassette deck, so I have no way to connect my phone to the car stereo and listen to my tunes or to Spotify. Then I thought about this little speaker. I simply use the suction cub and I stick it on the windshield and presto! I can listen to my tunes while I drive. So now I use it all over the house and I also take it with me when I travel. LOVE IT!!!
on February 17, 2014
I had bought this item for my sister for christmas 2013 and it is one of the best gifts i got for her she claims. i took the time to research these speakers along with all of its predecessars and i picked the one with the best quality. wasnt the cheapest, but improvements have been noted when she started using this speaker vs her old stereo in our bathroom. this little thing bumps! and has great sound quality! thank you kltech
on October 28, 2015
Was good while it lasted. I used it in the shower and while I got dressed. Nice sound for such a little device. However, after about a year or so it stopped charging. It could be the cord though. I'm going to check it out because I really liked the speaker.
on November 28, 2014
I really wanted to like this product.
I have the Anker bluetooth model and love it, so I wanted to find a model my smokin' hot wife could take into the shower with her instead of always rigging the Anker mini speaker to a shelf over the shower door. Bottom line is...it sucks.
The sound quality on this thing is horrendous. The buttons respond randomly and the bluetooth range is non-existent. So unless you want to bring your non-waterproof phone into the shower with you and listen to audio that sounds like its in a tin can, I would recommend skipping this speaker and just put a better model in a plastic bag.
on May 13, 2014
Well made, easy to set up, easy to charge, simple instructions, and a really good sound ! Pairs in 15 seconds with my devices. Delivery was swift from Kltech. I am glad I bought one for myself and another one for my 14 year old...I will be taking mine on business trips...I truly am delighted with this little beauty. About the size of a coaster...weighs barely nothing. What a great present...
on January 2, 2015
It has been working great for over 6 months, and it is still doing fine. It can suck on tiles tightly, and one charge lasts about two months (about 12 minutes shower per day). It can be very load, if you want.

Its color is not as pretty as in the picture here, but it's OK. I am a guy.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon September 4, 2014
I received this item free for review but despite that kindness I'll be honest about it below.

* Suction cup is OK but will require a very clean surface to stay stuck

* Sound is OK; tends to prefer the lower ranges and the high ones get somewhat tinny. But it's a shower speaker. Kinda what you expect.

* Very standard controls

* Charging occurs through a 3mm audio jack which isn't problematic except that it makes the cable for charging this unit specific to only this unit. So don't lose it because I've never seen another 3mm audio jack charger.

* Looks reasonably waterproof but I wouldn't submerge it

In summary, good but not great. Probably OK for the shower.
on April 29, 2014
This is perfect for your shower, bath, outside, whatever. Bluetooth connect works like a charm ( I've tried it multiple phones and my iPad). The battery life is outstanding - many hours of use on a single charge.
on March 21, 2014
This product works GREAT!! its so easy to use. I charged it until complete. Then paired it with my computer (which was so simple) and have been listening to it every time i take a shower. AND I still haven't had to charge it yet!! Highly recommend this for everyone!!
on February 22, 2014
I bought one for my teenage girls and I ended up using it in the shower. I loved it so much that I went out to buy a new phone that has Bluetooth for my own song lists. I also bought this pink one so I can give the blue (original one) one to my husband. My husband normally complains about purchases, but after one shower he too fell in love. He took it down to the basement where he gets dressed and it still worked. The fact that it recharges so quickly and holds the charge for a long time makes it huge bonus. The sound is loud enough when you turn up the sound on your device that has the songs. Another bonus is that it can also be used on a radio app on a android. I also like that you can skip songs if your not in the mood that day to here that specific song. Very enjoyable to get ready too.