Customer Discussions > Bad Kitty Gets a Bath forum

"BAD KITTY GETS A BATH" IS A CHAPTER BOOK

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 15, 2008 8:33:18 AM PDT
Nick Bruel says:
I just want it to be perfectly clear to anyone interested in pre-ordering this book that "BAD KITTY GETS A BATH" is NOT a picture book like the original "Bad Kitty" or "Poor Puppy," but is a CHAPTER book.

For reasons unknown to me, the Amazon product description above does not clearly spell out that out, so I thought I would do it myself.

Mind you, I think you can treat this book as if it were a long picture book. Even though the book is 128 pages of pure Kitty induced mayhem, I also loaded the book with over 120 illustrations to tell the story.

I see no reason why this book couldn't be read to even a four year old, but my target audience is kids who are looking for a bridge from picture books to chapter books or graphic novels.

I kept it relatively simple but also packed the book with lots of humor keeping in mind that reluctant readers as old as 12 or 13 who might need a little action in their books might consider picking it up.

Hope this helps.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 8, 2009 10:38:34 AM PDT
M. McNerney says:
I have not read this book yet, but I loved your other picture books. Do you plan to write any more of these early chapter books? There is a real need for them.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jun 15, 2008
Latest post:  Jul 8, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions