5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!
Published 18 months ago by travis

1.0 out of 5 stars Not up to par.
Published on January 2, 2011 by Jayyson

1.0 out of 5 stars Not up to par., January 2, 2011
This review is from: LIMTECHSunglasses MP3 Player DVR Mini Camera Camcorder Video Recorder
KJB Security Sunglasses are unfortunately not what they profess to be. The video they take is everything that can be asked for from a camera under three mega pixels, but they claim to record audio at the same time. The only audio I got from them was white noise (static). Furthermore, the instructions included with them by KJB Security are written in very poorly translated English.

The idea behind the product is good, but this particular item falls short of the mark.

EDIT: The posting for this product no longer claims to record: "Crystal clear audio!", but it is my opinion that they should clearly state that they do not do so, as the common usage of "camcorder" includes audio, in addition the state these glasses are perfect for things like concerts...what is the point of filming a concert without audio? If they further rectify the verbiage on the posting, I'd be more then happy to change my review to reflect that. My biggest issue with the glasses was that they didn't do what they claimed, if they change their claims, I will change my review accordingly.

1.0 out of 5 stars KJB Security Camcorder Sunglasses, October 24, 2011
Don't buy this item! Although the camcorder sunglasses were shipped quickly and enabled me to record a number of videos, they wore out in three months and I am going to have to pay someone to edit the videos due to a defect in the device. The camcorder is difficult to operate because when wearing it, it's impossible to tell whether it's recording or whether recording has stopped. I wanted to make a number of 2-minute videos and although I depressed the power button to stop recording, recording went on for another 30 minutes - so now I have to get someone to shorten the videos. And I just spent a lot of money on a trip for the sole purpose of getting roller coaster rides on video but the camcorder, which was fully charged, did not record any of the rides! (I had been able to record rides previously.) As a result, I am very unhappy. I guess it's a case of you get what you pay for, and these were admittedly cheap but they won't hold up. Before they conk out, they will record an OK video - the quality is acceptable but not good - outdoors during daylight hours. They are not suitable for recording indoors or at night.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is junk!, August 7, 2012
I ordered these not expecting much because of the price but I was expecting them to at least work. Even though the instructions were broken English at best, I still followed them to the letter. I charged them up first and tried to turn them on. The light would only stay on as long as I held the on/off button down. I panned them around the room just to see if they were recording anything and when I connected them to the computer to see what was there, my computer would not even recognize that something was connected. These are junk and not worth the frustration even if your expectations are low.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, March 29, 2013
I was unsure of buying this item despite of all the negative reviews on this so i took a gamble on it and bought it considering it was cheap. The delivery was expected to arrive between April 10th to 28th but i was really shocked and very happy that it arrived really fast and got here on March 28th which is 11 days from the day i ordered it. I created a test video with this sunglasses and plugged it in my computer usb port and i struggled with it all night because the computer said *you need to format disk into drive E before you can use it* so then my friend told me to use the sd card to record video and just put the sd card in the computer. It works just fine using that method and i prefer to use the sd card than using the usb thing I took a test drive with the sunglasses and the video is so clear and have HD, it does not blur at all. Everything works the way it should be and it is such a great deal for an item to be so cheap. I rate this 5 star and it was totally worth the risk! I recommend this to everyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars HD Spy Glasses, October 23, 2013
The glasses work OK, however, the glasses records higher that what you are looking at.
Instructions could be written better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't work, June 22, 2013
The shades look cool, but they don't work. The instructions that come with are vague, and brief. They were shipped in timely fashion. Shouldn't have brought no name brand shades.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, April 4, 2012
This is waste of money. Instructions are poorly written and so small I had to scan them to enlarge so they were readable. The system of buttons gives no feedback as to what mode you are in. I could not get it to work. Believe me, I tried. A very big dissapoiontment.

1.0 out of 5 stars They never worked, June 25, 2013
I could not get them to work at all. We bought them as a Christmas gift and put them in the trash by the new year

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, January 20, 2013
Only plus is i tried them for 20 bucks. You do get a pair of sunglasses a power transformer and a cable. Other than that it just does not work well at all

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a peice of crap!, December 26, 2012
The instructions are unreadable, broken english and just plain confusing. Then when we finally figure it out the item doesn't recored. The picture is fragmented and the audio is just static. This is crap there is no way this was being sold at 300 dollars!

KJB Security DVR260 Camcorder Sunglasses