4.0 out of 5 stars Good battery for the price
I bought the battery as the back up for my new Kodak Zi8 HD camcorder. It arrived pretty quickly and works well. I then checked its capacity by continuing recording with the Zi8. It lasts 1 hour and 15 minutes with a full charge. Not bad. As a comparison, the fully charged stock battery can record 1.5 hours. In conclusion, it has about 80% capacity as the stock one...
Published on November 29, 2009 by Twinclouds

2.0 out of 5 stars First Impression + update
Ive only had the battery a short time and have not used it more than a couple of charges. Im using it in a Kodak Playsport Zx3. One of the first things I did was charge it up then let the camera run until the battery died. For the original Kodak battery I got 1:18. This one got 1:54.

We'll see how it does over time and after several charge/use cycles...
Published on February 2, 2011 by jjlash

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Last longer than the original Kodak(black) KLIC-7004 battery, January 31, 2012
D. Brown (Clermont, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kodak KLIC-7004 / Fuji Np-50 / Pentax DL-I68 Compatible Li-Ion Battery (Accessory)
I purchased 2 of these batteries(white) as spares to my original Kodak(black) battery that came with my Playsport ZX3. The Kodak ZX3 and KLIC-7004(black) battery are only 1 month old and have no problems charging or using. I discovered these spare(white) batteries actually give a longer record/playback time than the original Kodak(black) KLIC-7004. I used these on a week long cruise and cycled all three batteries several times during the week long cruise. This is how I noticed the oridinal Kodak(black) KLIC-7004 didn't last as long as the 2 spare(white) batteries. These spare batteries may become my main batteries and let the Kodak(black) battery be the spare. I do recommend these batteries highly even at the low price. The question remains, how long will they last?

2.0 out of 5 stars Need few tries before recharge start, October 9, 2011
Johjo Chill (Kendall park, NJ) - See all my reviews
I bought 2 of this model. (I alrady have 2 original Kodak batteries and 2 other brands) Used them first time 5 days ago when I traveled in Asia. I tried to recharge them in the hotel room (tried with both 110v and 220v) but the first 5 tries did not get any response. I had to wait for 10 min before try again and they worked. One last 54'40" and other one last 50'50". Not too bad.

I haven't recharged them since. I will rate it 2 stars since they did't response quickly and not sure how long they will last. Will update again after 3 months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems good so far..., February 15, 2011
I received this battery and it worked out of the box. I can't say if the battery life is good, so I gave it an average rating. Let's see how long it lasts. So far so good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine!, December 9, 2010
It works fine. Haven't yet tested the battery life that extensively though.
First they sent a battery that had a cracked edge. I filed a complain and was promptly sent a new one.
Dropping one star as first one was cracked and had to wait few extra days.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for less than $5.00 plus shipping, September 21, 2010
Says is higher capacity than regular battery. Not so. Charges much faster. Great. Discharges faster. Not-so-great. Cheap, but I don't expect (bought 2) them to last too long. The Kodak battery that came with the camera will be around a lot longer, I think.

2.0 out of 5 stars THIS BATTERY IS 600mAh, NOT 1400 mAh, May 19, 2010
The picture on amazon shows 1400mAh, but the sticker on the package indicated 600mAh. It does charge up fine, and it lasted almost an hour in my camera, but I'm still peeved that it isn't 1400mAh. The only reason I give this 2 stars instead of one is that it's so cheap. And it does charge quicker than my 1000mAh battery.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, September 11, 2010
Frank Bertola (Chandler, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
A few months ago I bought a package that included 2 of these batteries plus a charger. Right away I noticed the batteries never held a charge for very long, for example if I charged them and put them in a carrying case as hot spares. Every time I went to swap out the OEM Kodak Zi8 battery (KLIC-7004), these cheap batteries never had any juice. Today I ordered another OEM battery...I've learned the hard way that you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak KLIC-7004 Battery, July 10, 2008
The Kodak battery is an excellent product. We needed a spare battery for our digital camera, and it was a great price, and was delivered quite fast.

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak, June 6, 2014
My battery that I got in 2013 also only said 600mAh. It doesn't last very long in my Fuji F600EXR. Only good for a dozen pics or a few minutes of video. Now I'm shopping for another spare. Definitely not this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, May 29, 2014
The battery has similar capacity as the original and holds charge very well. Camera's battery monitor recognizes the battery and displays charge level. Since Kodak's battery has relatively low capacity having a spare battery is very helpful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›