5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!
Published 6 months ago by Fran Schiller

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommeded
While the address container are good, with your address clearly visible, the clear plastic straps are difficult to do up, and are extremely fragile.
Published 9 months ago by John C. Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, February 16, 2014
These are of great quality and very nice looking in person. Glad I purchased, my husband travels a lot for work on his last trip the luggage did not make it back on his plane due to snow storm. Glad I put these on all of his luggage. Delta called and the luggage was delivered to our front porch the next day! I did change out the cord with a wire tie just in case it broke. Very happy with the price too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price!, December 11, 2013
Almira "Mai" (Palm Desert, CA USA) - See all my reviews
For the price, it's good to have this set of 5. It would have been better if the sheet are just lines instead of putting "Name, address, etc." because the city section is shorter line than the state. It would have been the opposite. If you don't like the sheet that came with it, you can easily replace it and write your information. I believe these tags can withstand rough treatment at the airport.
I will update this review as soon as I am done with my travel. =)

Being practical, I am happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars These were just what I was searching for, August 22, 2013
colleenwl (Erie, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KLOUD City ® Assorted Colors Travel Accessories Luggage Tag Identifier with Name Card
After reading many reviews and deciding that those wonderful colorful, patterned ones had a smell, knew I needed to find plain old style. These are it, plus they are colored. Many to add to a number of luggage pieces. Straps seem well constructed plastic locking belts.

5.0 out of 5 stars SOLVES A PROBLEM, May 18, 2014
If you have ever had luggage tags stolen, they probably your address on a card that could be removed. No one steals the ones with your address imprinted on them, but you don't really want your address to show.

These tags have removable cards with the address hidden and a wire fastener to deter thieves. They look good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tags!!, March 10, 2014
These worked wonderfully on our trip! Bought them to identify our luggage on our cruise and these tags worked GREAT!! I recommend them to anyone needing identity tags. I was even able to put one on my camera strap so it was identifiable when I sat it down on a table. They are easily strapped on and come off just as easily. The different colors are great to fit different personalities and choices! Would recommend them to anyone traveling!! But like I stated before, also GREAT for things around the house...camera, camera bag, laptop bag, etc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommeded, November 18, 2013
John C. Green "gre-enc" (Southport, CT United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars The product is exactly what I thought it would be ..., July 2, 2014
The product is exactly what I thought it would be. I can resuse them and they are color coded for each family member in my household.

3.0 out of 5 stars These would be great except for the SHORT length of the straps, June 30, 2014
Did not realize these were coming from China but they were promptly shipped and VERY well packaged. Loved the colors & the plastic appeared sturdy enough & the price was definitely reasonable. HOWEVER, the straps were far too short to fit around the handles of any of my suitcases. They need to be about double the length. I had to order straps to be able to use them.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for price, June 20, 2014
The tags are good for the price paid. Would have preferred a better attachment - like a small chain. It has a plastic strap that may or may not last

3.0 out of 5 stars tags, June 11, 2014
they are ok, but not the best . price is according to quality. I got it on time they worked!

Rate and Discover Movies