Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KLOUD City® 10 Pcs Assorted Colors (black, light blue, white, pink, purple, orange, brown, yellow, green, red) Travel Accessories Square-shape Luggage tag / Identifier plus KLOUD City cleaning cloth
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 16, 2014
These are of great quality and very nice looking in person. Glad I purchased, my husband travels a lot for work on his last trip the luggage did not make it back on his plane due to snow storm. Glad I put these on all of his luggage. Delta called and the luggage was delivered to our front porch the next day! I did change out the cord with a wire tie just in case it broke. Very happy with the price too!
on August 22, 2013
After reading many reviews and deciding that those wonderful colorful, patterned ones had a smell, knew I needed to find plain old style. These are it, plus they are colored. Many to add to a number of luggage pieces. Straps seem well constructed plastic locking belts.
on December 11, 2013
For the price, it's good to have this set of 5. It would have been better if the sheet are just lines instead of putting "Name, address, etc." because the city section is shorter line than the state. It would have been the opposite. If you don't like the sheet that came with it, you can easily replace it and write your information. I believe these tags can withstand rough treatment at the airport.
I will update this review as soon as I am done with my travel. =)

Being practical, I am happy with this purchase.
on March 10, 2014
These worked wonderfully on our trip! Bought them to identify our luggage on our cruise and these tags worked GREAT!! I recommend them to anyone needing identity tags. I was even able to put one on my camera strap so it was identifiable when I sat it down on a table. They are easily strapped on and come off just as easily. The different colors are great to fit different personalities and choices! Would recommend them to anyone traveling!! But like I stated before, also GREAT for things around the house...camera, camera bag, laptop bag, etc.
on May 18, 2014
If you have ever had luggage tags stolen, they probably your address on a card that could be removed. No one steals the ones with your address imprinted on them, but you don't really want your address to show.

These tags have removable cards with the address hidden and a wire fastener to deter thieves. They look good too.
on October 24, 2014
There are several color and style options to choose from for this item. I noticed a lot of customers reviewed the plastic tags, but the metal ones weren't getting as much attention. So, here we go:

I ordered the metal tags in red. One of the more common complaints I on here is that the tags come with cheap plastic bands. The metal ones in fact come with a nicer metal band with a screw connector. I like the strength of the band, but there is no lock, so the cable may unscrew over time.

The tags themselves are made a thin anodized metal. They look nice, but may be a little too thin to hold up to the kind of beating they will take at the airport. I'll update this review once I've taken them on a few flights.

All in all, the metal tags are decent quality, which is pretty good considering their low price. If you need them quickly, they are also available on Prime for a bit more (just search for Kloud City). Using this seller, mine were shipped directly from China and arrived at my house in California 8 days later. That's slower than Prime, but faster than most items I've bought from China.

Happy travels!
on December 24, 2014
Perfect. As expected/ Thanks.

DIGITAL SIGNATURE

I like to close my reviews with a THANK YOU because I do appreciate you investing your precious time in reading my material. We live in a complex complicated world where time is at a premium. I do pray you found this review like my others informative and helpful in aiding your next purchasing decision. Your comments are always welcome and I make every attempt to reply to comments as time permits. Again THANK YOU for the opportunity to aid you in spending your hard earned money wisely.

I am not employed or receive any compensation by the manufacture or any organization promoting this product or additional hardware. I purchased or received as a gift my product like anyone else and just sharing my myriad thoughts and experience with you.

I hereby extend to you a plethora of blessing of good health and welling being. Bless you all.

2015 Copyrighted by Dr. Gary Drury
on November 23, 2013
These tags are perfect for our uses! We got them to label my son's daycare bags. It's great that so many come in a package! They attach easily and well, with no danger of the inside label falling out. The label has room for basic information, but for longer-term use, I plan on replacing it with a more customized label with room for cell numbers on it.
on July 2, 2014
The product is exactly what I thought it would be. I can resuse them and they are color coded for each family member in my household.
on September 24, 2013
Just received these luggage tags and I'm so pleased with them. Love the colors and they seem to be sturdy, with good straps to attach to suitcase. My only comment would be that extra name/address cards would have been a nice inclusion (if you mess one up, you'll have to use one from one of the other tags).