Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 16, 2014
These are of great quality and very nice looking in person. Glad I purchased, my husband travels a lot for work on his last trip the luggage did not make it back on his plane due to snow storm. Glad I put these on all of his luggage. Delta called and the luggage was delivered to our front porch the next day! I did change out the cord with a wire tie just in case it broke. Very happy with the price too!
11 comment12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2013
After reading many reviews and deciding that those wonderful colorful, patterned ones had a smell, knew I needed to find plain old style. These are it, plus they are colored. Many to add to a number of luggage pieces. Straps seem well constructed plastic locking belts.
on December 11, 2013
For the price, it's good to have this set of 5. It would have been better if the sheet are just lines instead of putting "Name, address, etc." because the city section is shorter line than the state. It would have been the opposite. If you don't like the sheet that came with it, you can easily replace it and write your information. I believe these tags can withstand rough treatment at the airport.
I will update this review as soon as I am done with my travel. =)

Being practical, I am happy with this purchase.
on July 2, 2014
The product is exactly what I thought it would be. I can resuse them and they are color coded for each family member in my household.
on March 10, 2014
These worked wonderfully on our trip! Bought them to identify our luggage on our cruise and these tags worked GREAT!! I recommend them to anyone needing identity tags. I was even able to put one on my camera strap so it was identifiable when I sat it down on a table. They are easily strapped on and come off just as easily. The different colors are great to fit different personalities and choices! Would recommend them to anyone traveling!! But like I stated before, also GREAT for things around the house...camera, camera bag, laptop bag, etc.
on May 18, 2014
If you have ever had luggage tags stolen, they probably your address on a card that could be removed. No one steals the ones with your address imprinted on them, but you don't really want your address to show.

These tags have removable cards with the address hidden and a wire fastener to deter thieves. They look good too.
on November 18, 2013
While the address container are good, with your address clearly visible, the clear plastic straps are difficult to do up, and are extremely fragile.
on October 24, 2014
There are several color and style options to choose from for this item. I noticed a lot of customers reviewed the plastic tags, but the metal ones weren't getting as much attention. So, here we go:

I ordered the metal tags in red. One of the more common complaints I on here is that the tags come with cheap plastic bands. The metal ones in fact come with a nicer metal band with a screw connector. I like the strength of the band, but there is no lock, so the cable may unscrew over time.

The tags themselves are made a thin anodized metal. They look nice, but may be a little too thin to hold up to the kind of beating they will take at the airport. I'll update this review once I've taken them on a few flights.

All in all, the metal tags are decent quality, which is pretty good considering their low price. If you need them quickly, they are also available on Prime for a bit more (just search for Kloud City). Using this seller, mine were shipped directly from China and arrived at my house in California 8 days later. That's slower than Prime, but faster than most items I've bought from China.

Happy travels!
on November 23, 2013
These tags are perfect for our uses! We got them to label my son's daycare bags. It's great that so many come in a package! They attach easily and well, with no danger of the inside label falling out. The label has room for basic information, but for longer-term use, I plan on replacing it with a more customized label with room for cell numbers on it.
on September 24, 2013
Just received these luggage tags and I'm so pleased with them. Love the colors and they seem to be sturdy, with good straps to attach to suitcase. My only comment would be that extra name/address cards would have been a nice inclusion (if you mess one up, you'll have to use one from one of the other tags).

See 1 answered question