Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KMD Xbox 360 Live Gaming Headset with Mic
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 30, 2011
This looks similar to the standard Microsoft xbox 360 headset but it is not. (Nor does the seller claim that it is) The headset is tight on my head and pretty uncomfortable but worst of all my friends couldn't here me half the time so the microphone doesn't work. Fortunately I found my old original headset and will use that. I am keeping this as a backup, but hope I don't have to use it.
on June 21, 2015
THE HEADPHONES DONT WORK. I usually buy a couple in advance just incase the one before breaks and I don't have to wait a week before can game with some friends. They came out of the box BROKEN!!! Save your money
on December 17, 2011
It's a very good headset and i love the placement of the volume and mic button. I still don't understand why the new headsets have the switch on the wire away from the controller but this headset has the controls right on the plug next to where your right thumb will be anyway. I was however disappointed with the swivel on the mic. It's hard to tell from the picture but the headset is shaped to only go over your left ear and if you wanted to put it on the other ear and flip the mic over you can't. It will only turn so far before it stops.
on June 13, 2012
Ive used this headset for 2 months and it seems to be working fine. There is a cord from the controller to the headset that tears easily to be sure to watch out for that. But for $3, what can you expect???
on September 5, 2014
I give this mic five stars for what it is for the price. I have used it a few times and asked people if I sound clear, and they say I do. I can also hear clearly through it. It does not play game sounds, as anyone should know based upon the fact that it is a mic not a gaming headset. This is a decent quality replacement for the official Xbox mic. The build quality is surprisingly good for the price.

Pros
Price
Quality for the price
Clear sound
Clear voice
Fits my big head
Not uncomfortable

Cons
Mic is only adjustable for one side of your head
The controls are attached to the headphone jack that plugs into the base of the controller which is like the old style mics and seems clunky
on May 2, 2014
if your head is even slightly bigger than average these wont fit comfortably.. how it fits the mic lays on your cheek. they look/feel just like the old headphones that came with the portable CD players back in the day. but I haven't gotten any complaints on the sound yet. so if you got a small head you will be gravy.
on March 23, 2014
I was skeptical about it from some reviews but I can honestly say it came in yesterday and boy does this thing work! My voice is crystal clear as well as others voices and it honestly is pretty good material unless you throw it around or purposely snap it. I love the design of the mic and the best part is the price! I like it soo much I'll buy another and another if I had too. It is simple way to turn of and off the mic I love it. The mic cane in pretty quick I would've preferred Friday but Saturday is good too. The packaging was really nothing special but the way they put it in this cheap bag thing made sure the mic would be protected! 10/5 stars for sure.
on October 1, 2012
This headset works perfectly. The price can't be beat either, I mean $4.89 including shipping, come on. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a headset for gaming that wasn't looking for wireless.
on September 25, 2014
Without a doubt, one of the best headsets I have owned. The mic is on the sensitive side, so I dont have to yell for it to pick up my voice. The headset is on the small side, and I wouldnt suggest it for people with large or wide heads, or are sensitive about ear pressure. But for me it was the perfect size, as MS brand sets tend to fall off my head (lol). It is kind of flimsy, a friend tried to put it on and broke it where the extender is, but a little glue and it was fine. I really liked having the voice and volume controls down by the controller and not dangling along the wire. I had mine for about 10 months before it broke (sound went out on the earpiece), and am definitely repurchasing.
on April 20, 2016
It's been good so far and I've had it for about a week. The sound quality is good, no distortions in it what so ever. For me it's to small to fit around my head but it is adjustable. Overall I'm happy