Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 22, 2014
I never would have bought this if there wasn't a coupon at the time that took it down to more than half off. I was buying some other Angry birds K'nex stuff at the time so it seemed fun. But it really wasn't, and it's not nearly worth the full asking price. I think I got a black bird, just like the one that came in the set I bought.
on June 26, 2014
Expensive $7 for a 2 piece figure to put together. Had I read the description more clearly I would not have bought it, so that is my fault. Only good thing was, it was black bird, which my son lost his prior one.
on November 25, 2014
I got this as a small stocking stuffer for my nephew this year. I am very confused by it. The bird I got is in two pieces and I'm not sure how they fit together. It seems like it should "do" something but it doesn't. I don't know how much fun this will be for a little boy. It came with a booklet but it just has pictures and doesn't explain anything.
on February 8, 2013
This is almost perfect, only I wish you could choose what you get, A nice "minion pig indeed" is nice, It would be better to have a bird. A little expensive, but nice.
on June 26, 2013
I think this is a great collector piece. My children like playing the Angry Birds game, but it is great to see them creatively using other related toys and not only playing the video game. They get excited to collect all the pieces, the toys itself are a big hit too.
on September 26, 2015
I guess it's my fault for not checking the description with a fine tooth comb. Absolutely a waste of money. It's extremely tiny, micro even. Shouldn't cost more that a quarter if you ask me.
on April 17, 2014
Got this as a basket stuffer for Easter. My step son LOVES Angry Birds and will most likely be surprised when he opens it. I like how you don't know which character is inside.
on December 19, 2012
It would be nice if you could choose which bird you got. I know that's not the point of a "mystery pack" but just a suggestion. The bird itself was a hit.
on June 26, 2015
So nice for the package and image, but hv some figures quite not clarify!
review image review image
on December 12, 2015
My son is obsessed with Angry Birds and it's difficult to find cute things for children his age to play with that is Angry Birds. But he LOVES his Blind Bags!!