4.0 out of 5 stars Big Kids, July 25, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: K'NEX Thrill Rides - Hot Shot! Video Coaster (Toy)
I bought this for my boyfriend who is 27. He loves building different K'Nex coasters. The tracks for this specific coaster are flexible which he likes but when he tried to combine this coaster with two others, the video car was too big to go through certain parts of the other coasters. Other than that, great toy! Very entertaining :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Shot, January 15, 2013
A Kid's Review
This review is from: K'NEX Thrill Rides - Hot Shot! Video Coaster (Toy)
I LOVE this roller coaster! Much more durable than LEGO's, and much more fun. One downside is that the people can't be removed from their car.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you can score this for less than $100 - DO IT, May 7, 2012
This review is from: K'NEX Thrill Rides - Hot Shot! Video Coaster (Toy)
My son is getting this for his 5th birthday, but he's been a knex fan since he was barely 4. It's a rather advanced toy, but I can't begin to express the workout his little brain gets playing with these for a while. We'll update this review with video when it's complete, but I had to comment early as this is currently at a great price, and it's well worth it.

K'NEX Thrill Rides - Hot Shot! Video Coaster