Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 15, 2013
I like these slippers. The open toe design gives your feet air to 'breathe' and allows your feet to stay dry, comfortable and relatively sweat free. One thing to note is that the left and right side looks almost exactly the same so it's easy to confuse the pair. Another thing is that the material is a thin cloth material which wears out quickly. I had mine for a few months and then the heel area started to wear out and tear. They are nice in appearance, very light but won't last long. I was thinking of purchasing another pair but since that material is super thin, it will be a waste of money. Great buy if you don't plan on wearing it often though.
on July 25, 2014
I purchased these slippers for my father who has a very wide foot as well as a hammer toe and other foot issues. I have not been able to find him slippers that he finds comfortable. I purposely purchased a slightly larger size for him to give him extra room. As soon as he put these on he found them to be very comfortable. I haven't seen him wear slippers this much in years.
on April 22, 2014
Slipper fabric was stiff and cut into instep. Overall, the product was cheaply made; cut on the wide, not extra-wide side, and basically a short term, "disposable" slipper.
on March 16, 2015
I just bought this item and it started ripping already.
review image
on January 16, 2016
They are polyester and make my feet sweat! I started smelling something funny and it was from these slippers. Also, my feet hurt from wearing them. I just tossed them in the trash.
on June 17, 2014
A bit small but kept it to give to someone else. Thought about returning it but did not want to go thru all the hassle.
on August 11, 2014
fits good. very comfortable. sole is very thin so you can't wear outside and I don't know if they can be washed.
on May 19, 2015
Billed as wide slippers, they are actually narrower than the regular pair l have
on January 10, 2015
Front top edge cuts into foot .I will try to break in this summer
on July 5, 2016
They aren't adjustable and my husbands feet arent very wide