Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Color: Satin Silver|Change

on April 5, 2008
The other person is correct that it needs to have some work done in order to install it. For us, our bathroom was gutted for its remodel, so it wasn't that big of an issue. We put it at the back end of the tub, so unless you point the water right into it, it shouldn't be a problem. Also, it was able to fit in the existing space between the wall. We used brushed nickel fixtures in our bathroom, so this blended nicely. Take a look for yourself--I posted pictures!! I love that it isn't a bulky shelf sticking out.
review image review image
on January 30, 2010
We have a small bathroom we were tiling. The KOHLER K-1840-SS Pilaster Shower Locker added beautiful storage to the end of our shower-tub. My only negative comment is that the shelves are not as substantial or easy to insert as they should be. Otherwise this would be a full 5-star product. So this adds space to a small bathroom and make the shower/bath very attractive. Other than the shelves, it was very easy to install during our remodel.
on January 12, 2016
Have been very happy we purchased the Shower Locker and had it installed with our bathroom remodel. Contractor didn't read instructions (or the logo) and had to remove and reinstall right side up. Otherwise, he said it was a very easy installation. I was worried that it wouldn't be enought space for all our products but it is surprisingly roomy and very nice looking.
on November 4, 2008
it fits into the wall. built in with your new tile job. holds all the necessities for your shower & looks really neat.
on March 24, 2016
We bought this as an alternative to having shelves that stuck out in our newly renovated shower. This took a bit of work to put in, however, I have to say I love the way it looks. It is very sleek since it is flush against the wall, and it's nice that there is nothing jutting out into the shower area. It has been easy to clean as well. Only complaint is the shelves are small -- I thought I would be able to fit more on each shelf. I have to have my shampoo and conditioner on different shelves, body soap on another one, and by the time all six of us in our family have everything we need in the shower it's spilling out onto the rims of the tub at this point. I kind of wish we bought two just so we'd have enough room for all of our shower stuff. If they only made it slightly wider it would be perfect!
on May 26, 2015
This an absolute best addition to my bathroom. I wanted something different and that's exactly what I got.
review image
on October 28, 2014
dented, packaged very poorly, parts were loose, tape was all over the aluminum which requires a lot of elbow grease and goo-gone to remove, shelves fit very poorly, in fact after I installed it and had so many issues with it I actually removed it. I'm glad others had better luck with it.
on March 10, 2013
As usual, Kholer gives the best quality in their products. The box takes a lot of space, did not fit in my car's truck until I took it off. The design can attach to any corrner of your bathroom. It is non expensive if you compare the aluminum quality an design with other similar products.
on March 8, 2008
Poorly packaged, the item arrived dented. It is very tall and unattractive. It requires a significant amount of free space behind the shower wall for all of its height and is difficult to install. If installed, it provides a large linear dimension along which leaks can form into the wall. Finally, it looks like cheap plastic and does not blend with most tiles.
on June 20, 2014
Retiled our shower and wanted to avoid the bottle clutter so installed this shelf system. Shelves are small but we just purchase smaller product sizes and it keeps the shower looking neat thru glass door. Also really like the two notched shelves for wash cloth , luffa and razor placement.