5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect sink for a complete redo of our guest bathroom, January 13, 2014
After a leak in our upstairs bathroom caused us to rip out the tub, we decided to go ahead and take everything out and start from scratch. We already had one of the KOHLER K-2075-4-0 Serif Self-Rimming Lavatory, White sinks in our master bathroom when we bought the house and we loved it, so we got another one.

I poured a white concrete countertop and sat the sink right down in it. It really looks nice. I bought on Amazon because it was about $60 less than the big box stores and I had free 2-day shipping through prime. I was worried about chips or cracks having it shipped, but it was packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars narrow space, December 2, 2013
This will work great in our very narrow space. There are not many options for regular sinks in the narrow category unless you look for wall-mounted, which we did not want. The faucet on top of the sink helps with this goal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant yet old-fashioned, March 18, 2009
This sink is much more beautiful than the picture depicts. I put it in an antique piece of furniture and used an oil-rubbed bronze faucet for the downstairs guest bathroom.... everyone loves the end result. Great find at a great price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. Sits fairly high above the counter top, August 1, 2014
Good quality. Sits fairly high above the counter top, so caulking is important.

KOHLER K-2075-4-96 Serif Self-Rimming Lavatory, Biscuit