5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great
Published on June 26, 2011 by CTshopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent sink
I bought this for our bathroom, along with a new granite countertop. The sink is the perfect size for a bathroom- not too big so it leaves more counter space on our small 22x33 vanity. I like the fact that the drain is off center so there is more room in the vanity.

Published on March 16, 2012 by MAK

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent sink, March 16, 2012
MAK "MAK" (Newton, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KOHLER K-2209-0 Caxton Undercounter Lavatory, White (Tools & Home Improvement)

The down side was the Amazon packaging- they threw the Kohler box in an outer box with a little paper. The first sink arrived shattered and unusable. Returning it was a bit of a cumbersome hassle because I had to physically take it to a UPS depot. If I knew that I'd have to do that I would have just picked up the sink at Home Depot in the first place.

The second sink arrived OK, from a different warehouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, June 26, 2011
Purchased this sink for my new granite counter in my bathroom. The cabinet is small so the top is small (22.5 x 25.5)as well. The size of the sink is nice for the bathroom, and the depth is great, a bit deeper than the previous sink that I had. The sink, along with my new granite counter top looks very elegant. I put a brushed nickel faucet to complete the look and am very pleased with the outcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size!, November 29, 2010
We just finished updating our 27 year old bathroom and used this sink. It was the perfect size - not too small and compliments our granite top perfectly. It was easy to install and includes the template for the counter top!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and modern, February 11, 2010
karen48230 (Grosse Pointe, MI) - See all my reviews
I purchased two of these sinks when we remodeled our bathroom. They are just the right size; now we have beautiful sinks and much more usable counter space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sink - Great Price, September 26, 2009
L. Schlezinger (Burlingame, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Ordered this sink for a new bathroom vanity. It arrived on time and in perfect condition. We love it... and what a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sinks to save space on you vanity top, May 18, 2013
Great sink, especially for an 18" vanity, although we used the same sinks for our large vanity to free up space which they do nicely. If for some reason you need a big sink, though, these are probably not for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought 2 of these, April 4, 2014
Very satisfactory installation of 2 during bathroom remodel. Contractor thought they would be too small but are really a perfect size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller size was perfect, December 15, 2013
We like this sink and needed a smaller size. We had a small counter op and could not find a small sink in the local Home Depot or Lowes. This worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect size sinks - feel and look high end, February 16, 2012
used 2 of these for a bathroom remodel. The bathroom was fairly small so we decided to expand it by taking some space from a nearby closet and add a small 2 sink vanity. These sinks were the perfect size and looked gorgeous mounted under a carrara marble slab. 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, July 30, 2014
John (minneapolis,mn) - See all my reviews
I had 4 of these installed under a new granite vanity tops. They are true Kohler quality with heavy duty support clips.

Anyone installing a vanity sink without an overflow is asking for trouble. The overflow on these are sized to handle full flow of my faucets with screens removed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

KOHLER K-2209-0 Caxton Undercounter Lavatory, White
$107.00 $80.25
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies