Questions & Answers
KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Large, Black
by KONG
4.5 out of 5 stars (2,544)
$11.94
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 26 questions
votes
votes
there is no screw or plug. Both ends are open with one being more so than the other end (you could thread a rope through it). I dont think it would be good for loose treats as it would be to easy to take out
Dec 16, 2013 by Combo
votes
I put Nature's Variety Instincts raw meat. My dogs don't care much for peanut butter. I put it in the freezer so it takes them longer to get it out.
10 days ago by jealeslk
votes
My 25 lbs dog used medium. Depends on mouth expansion! Don't want it all the way in mouth to chew on!
Jul 16, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
you can occasionally use the dishwasher for them. You'll notice after awhile that the edges of the fill holes may break down some, but it is fine to put them in the dishwasher. Hope this helps.
Feb 25, 2015 by Tracy
votes
votes
My Golden Mix is 75 lbs and my Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever is 55 lbs and we use Kong Extreme Large for both.
24 days ago by R.Bear
votes
My boxer is a pretty big boy. Large head, 80#s. In the store the large just looked to small for his big mouth. The XL works well for him. It might be too big for your large dog. I would be careful getting one too small for your Doxie. I have family members that have Doxie's & they were able to tear up the Kong. Their jaws are something else!
Dec 3, 2014 by Margaret
votes
Get the largest size u can. Be sure to get the black on, it's the strongest and will last
Apr 5, 2014 by Kronyle
votes
Depends on his teeth really. It is not a rock hard toy, but if he has weak teeth, etc. Possibly?! I let my 8mo with hers in her crate, and she was fine...
12 days ago by Brian
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers