5.0 out of 5 stars This is what gets me out of the house in the morning!
Published on January 14, 2009 by NWmom

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous for puppies!
I two Scottish Terrier puppies who chewed their respective Kong teething sticks apart within a week. They were able to break off chunks of rubber which I had to pry out of their mouths.

Published on September 29, 2010 by Phyllis

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what gets me out of the house in the morning!, January 14, 2009
NWmom (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KONG Puppy Teething Stick Dog Toy, Small (Colors Vary) (Misc.)
I love all Kong products! Along with this teething stick, I also purchased the Puppy treat mix that comes in the tube, and the treats you can stick in the ridges of the toy. In the mornings when I'm getting ready for work, I get the Teething Stick out and my puppy instantly knows he's about to get a treat! I put a pea size amount of the treat mix in each end of the stick, and then 3-4 of the hard treats in the outside ridges, put it on the ground, grab my stuff, and quietly leave for work. :) The thing keeps him entertained for several hours. I can tell it works because when I come home, my house isn't ripped to shreds!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous for puppies!, September 29, 2010
Phyllis "Gr8FindsOnline" (Fredericksburg VA - USA) - See all my reviews

I loved the old Kong balls -- they had 4 holes to insert treats. The one I had lasted 9 years -- My beloved Scottie, Miss Vivian chewed on it at least twice each day for all that time. I still have it in her memory box. The new Kongs are junk at best.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'll buy other kong products...just not more of these!, January 3, 2011
These have a great concept...but my little dogs were able to chew chunks off of this way too easily. It's also hard to clean the inside and it got moldy...so I'll be buying the other kong products.

1.0 out of 5 stars worst yet, January 31, 2013
Northwoods girl (Burlington, Wi United States) - See all my reviews
Of all their products I've purchased, this one was the worst....my puppy had it mutilated in an hour....what a huge disappointment to both of us!

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke in 10 minutes!, July 25, 2013
I have a 7 month old lab, and within 10 minutes he was able to break this in 2!!! Definitely not suited for large dog breeds...

2.0 out of 5 stars My dog has no interest in rubber toys, February 20, 2013
I have tried Kongs of every shape and size, with every kind of goop on them. My standard poodles just dont like rubber to chew. Maybe not the fault of the toy, but Kongs get so much hype it kind of bugs me. They are NOT the "go to" toy that all dogs love. They are rubber. This chew stick is messy, so you will want to try it out on a washable surface.

My dogs prefer antlers and bully sticks. The real thing. They could care less about rubber toys (unless the toy has a squeak they can kill.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't recommend, March 23, 2013
Wendy Wallace (Baltimore, Maryland USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my two 4 month old miniature poodles. Within less than a week they were able to chew chunks off the kong. I had to throw it out because I was afraid they would swallow the rubber.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dog enjoys it but messy, November 30, 2012
I got a regular kong (puppy size) for my little pup and he loves it. Then I got this teething one since he's chewing everything these days. He loves it too (or is it just the squeeze stuff you put inside he loves?) but I am not as big of a fan. He doesn't really chew it, he just licks the stuff out and it makes a mess. It got all over the carpet and its been hard to explain to him that he has to stay in the tiled room with it when he can take his other kong all over the house (because it doesn't make much of a mess). I think he chews the regular kong more than this one anyway, so while he likes it I would not reccommend. Get the regular Kong and stick with that.

4.0 out of 5 stars keeps him busy, November 12, 2012
I like this product but make sure you get the stuff'n to go in it. and monitor your pup when the stuff'n is gone because with time and effort they can get a few pieces off it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kong puppy teething stick (small), October 14, 2012
We have had our Dachshund puppy for two weeks now and this particular toy is her least favorite thus far. She has over twelve toys and the only time she has played with it is when I put kibble inside and she didn't play too long. We are curious if she will like it more when she is in full teething mode! No reason to dislike it. It's the perfect size for her and is attractive and made well. I think it's just this dogs choice.