Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Color: Anthracite Black|Size: 750 ml|Change

on January 11, 2011
I have been an avid outdoors enthusiast for well over 25 years so I have had my fair share of water bottles. Sigg, Nalgene, Camelbak, Kleen Kanteen, REI, Eddie Bauer Etc.. I have had bottles from all of them. In fact, I dont think there is a design or a company out there that I haven't tried. With that being said, I ran across a KOR ONE bottle a few years back and was immediately impressed by the design. I was actually looking to buy a new bottle anyways so I figured I would try the KOR ONE. I haven't touched another water bottle since then...well, that is until I tried KOR's new Delta Bottle.

As soon as I saw that KOR had a new bottle I immediately ordered one. Going off of their previous bottle, I was expecting a lot and I wasn't disappointed in the least. The biggest difference between the KOR ONE and the KOR Delta lies in the design of the lid. It now has a safety latch which makes accidental openings impossible. I was actually one of the unfortunate people that had a KOR ONE open up in one of my bags. Fortunately it was just a bunch of magazines that got wet but I never felt safe enough to just throw my Kor One inside my bag like I used to. Well, no more worrying as this new safety latch takes care of that problem. This one upgrade alone made the purchase worth it. Also new is the fact that you can separate the cap from the bottle with a simple twist. This makes cleaning your bottle significantly easier. The most obvious change is with the shape of the handle. Its angled now which make it more ergonomic and more comfortable to carry. In short, all of the changes with the lid make the Delta a significant improvement over the KOR ONE and that is really saying something as the KOR ONE was easily the best designed water bottle I have ever used.

The other notable difference is the fact that the Delta is available in two sizes whereas the KOR ONE only had one size, 750ml. The Delta comes in both 500ml and 750ml sizes. For those who are not very good with measurements, most bottled drinks that you see at the store are usually around 16 ounces or 473ml. That means with a 750ml size, the KOR ONE and the 750ml Delta are able to hold 25 ounces which is the equivalent to roughly 1.5 bottled drinks. The 500ml KOR Delta is basically able to hold 16 ounces or a single bottled drink. If KOR was going to make a 2nd size available, 500ml is without a doubt the size they should have made. My wife always thought the KOR One was a bit too big. The Delta 500ml will be perfect for her. Making a smaller sized bottle available was definitely a great idea.

Fortunately many aspects of the KOR Delta are identical to the KOR ONE and thus have not been changed. My single favorite aspect to these bottles is what Kor refers to as the "KOR Perfect Spout" or more simply the diameter and shape of the bottle opening. Your bottom lip fits the shape of the bottle opening perfectly. I swear it literally feels like they took some sort of mold of my mouth and created the opening of this bottle specifically for me. That is really not an exaggeration as the overall comfort and fit are really unmatched in the water bottle market. Its absolutely perfect as its wide enough to be able to drop in ice cubes or do some serious chugging yet not so wide that it winds up on your face and shirt. In all honesty its the best water bottle opening I have ever seen and is so superior to the other water bottles on the market that it really is in a class all by itself in this regard. None of the other water bottles I have tried can even begin to compete with KOR ONE in this regard and thankfully this "Perfect Spout" remains unchanged with the Delta.

Its obvious that KOR understands the concept that fixing something that isn't broken is not a good idea and thus all of the KOR ONE's best features remain intact with the KOR Delta.

Bottom line - The KOR ONE was imo the single best water bottle on the market. The reason I say was is because KOR has basically one upped themselves with the release of the KOR Delta. Its basically the same bottle with a few tweaks here and there. I will still use my KOR ONE's, but the Delta is my new go to water bottle.

Highly Recommended!!

5 stars
33 comments|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2011
Like every review has said before me, this water bottle has it all when it comes to functionality, comfort, and ease of use. The handle is easy to grab and swing around, and the cushioned bottom makes it easy to put on a surface without worrying about marring it. I'm a little rough on my water bottles, and have heard from friends tiny [important] pieces of their camelbak have broken and they've had to replace the whole thing (why I bought this KOR bottle in the first place and because it got great reviews) - but this water bottle (1 month of use so far) has been indestructible. It gets tiny little scratches on the clear plastic part from asphalt, but that's it. The little paper "stone" thing is cute, I didn't get it at first but it's cool to show off when you're telling people about your water bottle. Finally, this water bottle is a work of art. I've been told it looks like a vodka bottle (ha) from a distance, and I have people constantly complimenting me/asking about its design. I love this water bottle. I love having things that are unique, cute and functional, and this bottle fits all of the above. And the locking feature is awesome, can't tell you how many times in the past I've had liquid bottles of stuff leak in my bags all over my belongings. Not going to happen with this bottle.
on July 18, 2011
I ordered the KOR Delta water bottle after purchasing a smaller KOR bottle, which impressed me with its style and the design of the lip-- apparently it's called the "Perfect Spout(TM)" and it lives up to its name! The KOR bottles are well-designed to be comfortable to drink from, with a smaller opening and a curved lip; I am much less likely to spill water all over myself with this bottle than with any other I've tried!

The lid is designed to be easy to open when you want it open and to stay shut when you don't-- the latch is easy to use and the lock works well. Additionally, the entire top of the lid can be removed for more thorough cleaning. The handle makes the bottle easy to carry. On a recent hike I carried this bottle by the handle the entire time with no discomfort.

I have already received many compliments on the sleek design of this bottle, which does keep you hydrated in style! It also has little "stones" with inspirational sayings on them that are only visible when the lid is open. It's a cute

The only drawback is that the bottle will not fit in the cupholders in my car.

If you want a sleek, sturdy water bottle that is easy to drink from and clean, you've found it!
 BPA Free, High Quality, ShatterProof and easy to use! Hydration is key for all daily functions and this bottle allows you to carry around your water in a BPA free bottle that is sleek, attractive and simple to use. I like the overall design of the lid attachment and I think its a neat idea to have Kor Stones to place under the lid to use as daily motivation or inspiration. This bottle is constructed with high quality materials and it is very durable. I wanted to get this for my daughter as she goes through the lesser quality water bottles too fast and I thought that this would be perfect for her, and it is. I really like this purple color that I got and there are many color variations available. I have added a video review to this to show you the product and the ease of use. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
on April 15, 2011
I love this water bottle! And here's why:

1. The style is so unique and slick. I have not seen a water bottle quite like it
2. The spout that you drink out of is perfectly shaped and feels so comfortable when you put your mouth on it. Its wide enough to guzzle but it doesn't spill water all over you. You can also take the entire top off to clean it.
3. The lid locks and it doesn't spill but you also have the option of closing the lid without locking it
4. It has a nice rubber base that adds to the quality of it
5. The lid doesn't fall on you when you take a sip
6. its easy to grab from the top and its easy to carry around

I got a 500ml and its the perfect size. My only concern would be that the hinge on the lid doesn't seem to be that sturdy

However, I have had absolutely no problems with it and its by far the best water bottle i have ever had. I give it 5 stars!
on March 21, 2014
I am an Army Medic and I've brought these water bottles with me most places I've traveled to. Afghanistan, out to the field, PT, at the gym, in my car (which doesn't fit in my upholder-that's annoying).
I love the spouts on these bottles best. I love how hygienic they stay, and how the cap covers the bottle opening. I'm also a "drink from the cup, not through the straw" type person, so this works beautifully for that. The water doesn't tend to spill when I'm drinking-like nalgene's tend to do, and it doesn't put tension on my teeth and jaw by trying to suck out of a rubber straw like the camel bak's I've had, either.
It's fallen out of my bag before, and onto the floor at the gym, and I've never had an issue with any of my kor's breaking. However, I'm not very rough with water bottles. I've also had the same phone for about 6 years now, so I guess if you take care of your stuff-it shouldn't be an issue for you.
on July 20, 2015
I have been on the market for a water bottle for a while before buying the KOR Delta.
I knew a didn't want a stainless steel bottle - I had a couple, but I didn't like the way the water taste out of them, plus I like to see how much water I've left. I thought to go with a water bottle, but they're usually heavy and on the fragile side, and I am always on the go. So plastic seemed the only option left, of course BPA free.

After comparing various options I got a KOR Delta 500ml (Orchid). I love it! I liked the design, the color, and the little inspirational token you see when you open it. The spout is the perfect size, it's well protected from germs, and I like that the button to open the cap is secured. Also the handle is ergonomic, and the bottom has cushioned base that prevents the bottle from slipping on flat surfaces. When I brought it to the office it captured everyone attention :D Unfortunately, it lasted only few months: my husband melted it in the dishwasher (it is dishwasher safe, but top shelf ONLY and he didn't know...). I was really sad.

So I got a new one! This time I decided to bui the 750ml (always Orchid), since I could use that 250ml more. This is a bit heavier than the smaller one (dah), but it's still light for its capacity. Still like it a lot!

Bottom line: it's an amazing water bottle - just pay attention not to melt it.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on October 27, 2015
This is a really nice looking water bottle. I needed something with a handle so that I could carry it when my hands were full with other stuff. The lid locks into place with a satisfying click so you know it's secure, but you have the additional option of locking the lid with an extra switch to really make sure it won't open on accident. The Ice Blue color is really cool looking and water looks so clear in it, which is nice. The larger capacity is nice too. I have to say, though, that the best thing about this water bottle is the little window where you can add a little personalization to your water bottle. It's placed in a way that you see whatever you put in there every time you take a drink. This is a really nice touch to an otherwise utilitarian object that you use every day. I received a discount on this item so that I could provide an informed review.
review image review image
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
HI,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so glad to hear how much you are enjoying your new Delta bottle. Clear Water is our top selling color as the water does look so crisp and clear in it. Enjoy your Delta and thank you again for the review.

Your review helps other customers searching for a product like this make decisions, and it also helps us to improve the quality of our products and customer support.

Caring for Your Hydration,
Jennifer
KOR Customer Experience Manager
on September 9, 2011
First of all, the design is attractive as all get out. I have the blue/white bottle and it just makes the beverage inside (particularly, water) appear to be super fresh, clean, cool, refreshing, etc. I also love that I NEVER have to worry about leaks with this water bottle. The latch system is great and has never come undone while in my bag. The lip of the bottle is comfortable to drink from. As happy as I am with the bottle, there are a few things I'd like to see improved. The top cover, under which you can place a little motivational warmfuzzy, pops off easily. I don't really feel the need to see a motivational quote or whatever every time I take a swig so I just leave mine off. The bottle doesn't look as complete without it but I'd rather that than having the top piece coming off in my bag. I'm kind of a neat freak and don't like non-essentials floating around in my bag. But for people who'd like to put a little message in their bottle, it'd be nice if the cover for it was secure. Another thing I wish could be improved upon is that this bottle isn't dishwasher safe. I don't use my dishwasher often but every now and then I like to sterilize my stuff using the dishwasher and would like that option. Also, I wish the top handle operated like a carabiner clip. That would be super convenient. One last thing is that the mouth isn't wide enough to fit the blocky ice cubes. The long slimmer cubes from my ice-maker yes, but not the traditional sized cubes that I have at work. I hope that KOR comes out with another bottle with similar improvements and maybe a filter like Bobble water bottles. But for now, despite my minor complaints, this bottle is totally worth it for the locking/latching mechanism which ensures your beverage will never leak and for the great style.
on July 17, 2014
I am another water bottle seeker and am not unhappy with paying the $$ for this one. A few things to note that make this a superior bottle for everyday use:
1. It is oval. This, with the textured side panels, enhances grip.
2. It has a rubber cushion on the bottle. It's not going anywhere when you put it down.
3. The flip top opens all the way--and stays out of the way while drinking. This is a key selling point for me. I'm tired of screw-off caps that end up on sometimes dubious tabletops or falling to the floor or simply disappearing.
4. The "perfect spout" really is kind of amazing. And it is small enough to prevent sloshing. (Note that the bottle is ideally sipped from the side or narrow end of the oval, with cap to the side.)
5. The bottle is super lightweight, make it much more desirable--for me--than some of the heftier glass bottles.
6. The angled handle is attractive but, more important, ergonomically designed so that you can easily carry the bottle and keys or a bike lock in one hand.
7. The only drawback that I've found is that the large size is too big to fit in a car cup holder. Still, the latch is secure enough to make me feel comfortable dropping it in the passenger seat--when it's not in backpack side pocket, which easily stretches to fit.