KRE-O Transformers Bumblebee Construction Set (36421)
|Price:||$46.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Build your favorite Transformers hero, Bumblebee, in vehicle or robot mode with this 2-in-1 set of 335 KRE-O construction pieces
- Includes 3 Kreon figures: Bumblebee, Red Alert and Driver
- 2-in-1 KRE-O construction set lets you build Bumblebee as a robot figure or as a sports car
- In robot mode, convert wings on Bumblebee figure into a glider for Kreon figures to ride on, In vehicle mode, up to 2 Kreon figures can ride inside the sports car
- Ages 7 to 14
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Use the same bricks to change BUMBLEBEE into a mighty robot or speedy sports car. View larger.
Mini KREON figures can ride inside of BUMBLEBEE
in vehicle mode.
Whether he's hiding undercover in vehicle mode or battling DECEPTICON forces in robot mode, BUMBLEBEE is known for his fighting skills, quick sense of humor, and great big heart. Build and rebuild BUMBLEBEE in vehicle or robot mode with this two-in-one set of 355 KRE-O construction pieces.
Prepare to Fire, Fly, or Burn Rubber
Building is only half the fun. Your BUMBLEBEE figure comes equipped with a blaster in both robot and vehicle modes, as well as a projectile launcher brick. When BUMBLEBEE is in vehicle mode, his opening and closing doors let your KREON characters make a quick getaway. In robot mode, you can use your BUMBLEBEE robot wings as a glider for your KREON to ride on.
Build Your TRANSFORMERS World
With 355 KRE-O construction pieces, this set contains everything you need to build a 9-inch-tall robot figure or 8-inch-long sports car. Build and rebuild as needed to defeat the DECEPTICON enemy forces.
The set also includes three KREON mini figures that stand 1-3/4 inches tall. KRE-O bricks are compatible with other leading brick-based construction sets.
What's in the Box
KRE-O TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE set with 335 KRE-O pieces, including a projectile launcher brick, removable wings, blaster, cockpit seats, and three KREON mini figures (BUMBLEBEE, RED ALERT, and Driver).
Top Customer Reviews
1. The toy is nicely packaged and is in plastic bags inside the box like LEGOs are.
2. The Instructions are well done and for the most part, easy to understand. There are a couple spots that are not as well illustrated as it could have been, but can still be figured out.
3. The pieces feel pretty good in hand. The quality is good.
4. The pieces hold together well.
5. The robot is very impressive and satisfying to build.
6. The little "Kreons" are awesome.
7. The robot is good articulation and stands very well.
1. The vehicle mode is not all that impressive.
2. I can't help but feel that LEGO would have done a better job with more sophisticated pieces at their disposal.
Despite its few flaws, this is a very fun building toy. Expect about an hour to build either car or robot. Some may complain that it does not transform. I am glad it doesn't because the figure is a lot sturdier this way. If you want a transforming toy, buy a regular Transformer. This is specifically a building set and it delievers.Read more ›
Let me preface this by saying we have lots of experience building LEGO sets so we know how to not lose pieces while building. Each bag gets opened into its own small plastic container and never onto an open table. This set was missing pieces (which has only happened once with LEGO) so we called Hasbro about it. They can't/won't send out individual missing pieces so the only option is to either send the entire set back to the manufacturer or return entire set to place of purchase. Both were quite disappointing to my kids who had this half built. They won't even send out a replacement set until they've processed the return so we'd have nothing for ~6 weeks. Needless to say it went back to the store and my son picked a LEGO set as its replacement.
Bottom line: If Hasbro wants to make a run at LEGO they need to up the quality and customer service as our first experience with them was poor. We're not likely to buy them again despite the fact that Transformers is the most watched movie in our house.
The box shows the product in both build modes on the front and back, but the images seem to be computer generated. LEGO boxes show actual photos of the product. Also the included KREONS (figures) are shown clearly both the front and back. The box does clearly state that the kit is a "2in1" build which means that even though it is a Transformer it does not unfortunately transform. The box, which can serve as a storage container, does have a cardboard carrying handle. Neither the handle nor the box, however, seem like they can take much abuse. Opening the box is very easy, cut two pieces of tape and it opens right up. I was presented with four bags of blocks, three bags of figures, two decal sheets (only one is used), and a hefty instruction book. Oddly enough, the manual was bent (but not creased) because it wasn't placed lengthwise in the box where it would have clearly had enough room.
Figures are in four pieces head, helmet, body, and legs. Very easy to assemble.
I built the robot first and it took about an hour. Fairly straight forward using the instructions. Only a few minor gripes: several small pieces were stuck in other pieces and hard to get out, the shading on some the images made it difficult to see the orientation, and there were a few steps that would have been a lot easier working if the manual showed the bottom of the pieces for these cases.Read more ›
1. The Kre-o Bumblebee -- both robot and car -- fall apart over and over again (even as you build them) because the pieces aren't connected firmly on both sides. When it is picked up it will fall apart because the section touched will totter (like a see saw). HUGE frustration as it's being built and as it's being played with.
2. Many times you need to place a Kre-o flat brick on top of another flat brick that is the exact same size and colour. Why not have a standard height brick instead of two flat ones on top of each other?
3. The instructions are unclear. There should be arrows with each picture so you don't have to try to figure out where the new piece was placed by comparing the picture to the one before it. It's like a "Find the Differences" challenge.
The difficulty level of this toy is stated as 4/5. I'm okay with that, but when I spend all that time building something I want it to stay in tact and certainly want my son to be able to play with it! This would work as a decoration on a shelf so long as no one ever touches it.
After it was built my son set it aside and went to play with his Lego -- including a helicopter he constructed on his own that stays in one piece while he plays with it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the cheap version of Lego's but my son did enjoy it and still plays with it today.Published 4 months ago by trw
Hasbro sent our boys the Transformer set with almost 200 pieces inside. Some are big and some are very small. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Tiffany Crooker
Bought this for my nephew and he loves it! A MUST HAVE for any BUMBLEBEE FAN! It was easy for a 7 year old and he still plays with it weekly even since christmas! Read morePublished 6 months ago by Mc
Direction hard to figure out not like the regular Lego booksPublished 9 months ago by Rafaela Durao