5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Quick Build...and It Looks Good, Too!!!, May 31, 2013
This review is from: KRE-O Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Construction Set (A3368) (Toy)
This item arrived quickly and was packaged well, as is the case normally for Amazon deliveries to me.

I set to building it as soon as I got it. It was a quick build, but it was still fun. I had it out of it's package and completely built in less than 10 minutes.

The packaging is really nice. It's not just a little box, it's actually like a flip open case that locks closed with some plastic inserts. I normally just throw little boxes away, but I'll be keeping this one and setting it behind the Enterprise on my shelf. It would come in handy if I ever had to take it apart for any reason to store it myself.

The base of the Enterprise has a light in it that works in a really nifty way. You squeeze the two lower sides of the "Delta Shield" and that activates the light that makes the blue part of the base glow.

I like how even though clearly made out of bricks from a building kit, the Enterprise really does look like, well, the Enterprise!! The translucent blue bricks really add to the look, and the overall kit looks great on a shelf.

Like I said, it's a really quick build, but I think it's a fun build and the end product is pretty cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and fun. My new trekkie son loves playing with it., July 16, 2013
My 10 year old insisted on getting a building block version of the USS Enterprise. We were glad that Kre-o offered an official version that he could enjoy.

The ship is small, but easy to build and the light-up base is cute. (You squeeze the "prongs" on the base to activate the light.) His little Enterprise went everywhere with him for a while, including the opening day to see the space shuttle Atlantis at the Kennedy Space Center.

It's a great little toy for the enterprising trekkie kid. Worth getting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for space battles!, December 24, 2013
My ten-year-old son assembled this in about five minutes for his four-year-old brother. We also purchased the Klingon ship, equally easy to assemble. Each one is about 4"-5" long, perfect for holding in small hands and zooming around the house playing space battles! Love it! Each stand even lights up, a nice touch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but a bit pricey, May 15, 2013
BlueLou "bluelou666" (Houston, tx United States) - See all my reviews
Had fun building this with my kid, took us all of 5 minutes if that. It looks cool on my desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 7, 2014
Love it. So cool when lit up. Very easy to put together and show to others. Would definitely buy more like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars KRE-O Star Trek Enterprise, June 3, 2014
Great little toy, easy to assemble and looks pretty nice. I don't have small children in my house so its not in danger of anyone playing with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kre-o Lego, March 21, 2014
My son loves it. Personally I thought it would be larger, but it it's very nice. Love it very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great on My Desk, March 17, 2014
I put this together in a couple of minutes. It just sits of my desk as an ornament. Good quality kit, even if it is small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, quick and quality build, January 23, 2014
This came together easily and really looks authentic. It was fun to build as a diversion and makes a nice piece of desk decor. Definitely worth $5 and a good stocking stuffer. I got it along with the Klingon ship. This one is even more stable, but higher demand meant the price was a little higher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kreo Enterprise, September 18, 2013
I love to collect Star Trek Starships. This was fun to put together and to find out that it lights up was cool also! I have it on display with my other Starships.

Rate and Discover Movies