|Item Weight||2.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.5 x 4.5 x 3 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||RC326|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
KRUD KUTTER RC32 Red Clay Stain Remover, 32-Ounce
|Price:||$11.22 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.76 (14%)|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Try the mildest solutions first.
1. 2-3 tablespoons of dish detergent in 32 ounces of water, wet the bricks first with water, spray on the solution, and scrub with a stiff brush.
2. 2-3 tablespoons of dish detergent in 32 ounces of undiluted vinegar (contains ~5% acetic acid), same procedure.
3. Use a commercial cleaner that contains oxalic acid.
4. Use a commercial buffered muriatic (hydrochloric acid) acid solution like NMD 80 or Envirosafe Red Clay Remover. Follow directions for use. These cleaners may damage colored grout so try them on a small area first. NEVER use an unbuffered muriatic acid commonly found in hardware stores.
5. For clothing stains, Shout, Spray 'n Wash, or Resolve work well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Didn't take the red dirt out of my sons baseball pantsPublished 4 months ago by Christina Kimbrough
Was ineffective in cleaning the clay stains from our cement basement walls. I reapplied several times with no luck.Published 7 months ago by Jeffrey M. Sacks
This works, takes the red Georgia clay off of stucco walls and even white socks. In fact, the product is made in Georgia. Worth every penny.Published 8 months ago by Robert M
Excellent product. Can't understand why no one locally carries it.Published 16 months ago by sharon taugner
Eh. So far, it removed only partial stains off of my husband's military uniforms. We're in Hawaii, the red dirt capital of the world lolPublished 17 months ago by MLynnM88
If you live in red clay area...this is a MUST. It will break down the stain of clay from anything...I have used from car interior and exterior to clothing!Published 17 months ago by Carol E. Close
Got ripped off here, went to homedepot and a useless stock boy told me they did not carry it. Later, after ordering this and it not working woth a dang, i see it in a different... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Mom of two
We live in a new development where there is still ongoing construction. Our home receives a constant coating of red clay dust which is a major irritant to everyone in the... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Linny