Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 354 questions
votes
I grind up a piece of bread or two. It picks up both the spice bits and odors.
Dec 16, 2013 by JTV
votes
Yes, it is an excellent flax seed grinder! That's all I do with my grinder.
Jul 16, 2013 by Claudia Minor
votes
The bottom of the bowl where the blade is, is metal for about 1/2" to 3/4" in the deepest part in the center. Above that it is white plastic and the smoky colored plastic cap fits down into this area while grinding. My new grinder has no chipping, and my old Krups grinder, (same design, purchased and used since the mid '80's!) has only one tiny bit of chipping on the very edge of the plastic cap. But it was used daily grinding coffee beans. My old grinder has held up over those 30 years better than I have. LOL! The cap on my old grinder did not cloud up over time.
Nov 2, 2013 by L.M.
vote
How long is the cord? Feb 8, 2014
28 in.
Feb 8, 2014 by Bruce W. Bucholtz
vote
Try blending something neutral flavored (like rice)... It should pick up any particulates and carry them away without leaving its own flavor
Jan 11, 2014 by Kait
vote
This grinder is very powerful so that I was able to grind coarse salt into powder. I believe with sugar will do too.
Mar 17, 2013 by Ronin
vote
No, it all depends on how long you keep it going. I needed mine pretty coarse for a french press. If you want it fine you'd just let it run longer.
Feb 9, 2014 by jlb
vote
It will grind spices very finely, right down to salt-like, depending on how long you continue the grinding process. It's a great little unit!
Feb 25, 2014 by Mary Mc Guire
vote
China
Nov 13, 2013 by jack stapleton,sr.
vote
We use ours with a frech press and only grind for 6 seconds. It isn't completely unifrorm, but it works for an inexpensive grinder.
Mar 27, 2012 by dmd77
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   36   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers