Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $33.95 shipping
+ $20.56 shipping
KRUPS KM9008 Cup on Request Programmable Coffee Maker with Precise Warming Technology, 12-Cup, Black
|Sale:||$479.98 + $33.95 shipping|
|You Save:||$55.02 (10%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Programmability for large and small cup sizes; aroma selection for more intense extraction
- Programmabilityg for weekday and weekend settings
- Precise Warming Technolog for constant and regulated temperature with countdown timer to let you know the time since brewing completed
- Removable, stainless steel 12-cup water tank; front facing water window; angeled control; immediate flow stop
- 3 position adjustable drip tray accommodates for multiple size cups and travel mugs; DuoFilter water filtration system; 1100 watts; 2 year worlwide warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: KRUPS KM9008 Cup on Request Programmable Coffee Maker with Precise Warming Technology, 12-Cup, Black
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable Brewstation Dispensing Coffee Machine, Summit Ultra (48465) B001R4LK1Q
|Shipping||$33.95||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Plastic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. I use organic coffee filters, regular coffee and I don't have to feel guilty about throwing away pods.
2. I can manually adjust how much coffee it pours.
3. I can set it to make the coffee "strong" or regular.
4. The ability to make a pot of coffee, run the kids to school, get home and see that the coffee has been on for 12 minutes - and it's piping hot when I make a cup!
5. When I'm not using it for coffee, I use it to keep water hot for four hours. This way, I'm seconds away from a hot cup of tea or hot chocolate for the kids.
Here's what I like about this machine:
1. The adjustable tray. Is it the most sturdy thing on the market? No. Does it hold a cup of coffee? Yes. Should it do more than that? I don't think so. Does it look cheap? No. Does it feel cheap? Arguable.
2. Coffee tastes fresh brewed for about three hours. Never have I been able to keep a pot of coffee ON for three hours and not have it taste like an ashtray. Once you go beyond the three hour mark, it does start to "age", but it's still in my opinion better than the alternative.
Here's some thoughts on improving the next model:
1. Cone filter. It's the standard for most Krups machines and I had a boatload of filters from my old machine that are now serving as paper hats for my daughter's dolls.
2. The carafe itself. We had friends over and blew through the 12 cups. I needed to put on an oven mitt to pull the internal carafe out. Also, seems like the handle should have a little more oompfh to it.
3. The filter holder. When I remove it to discard the grounds, it drips. Now, if I'd just remember to pull the can over, no big deal.Read more ›
We have been using this coffee maker daily for almost a month now, so I feel like I can write a pretty good review about how it functions.
Things I love:
1. The coffee is hot right after brewing and stays hot. The last machine we had was a Delonghi and the coffee was never really hot.
2. It is fast, even when using the "strong" setting. I can brew an 8 cup pot within less than 5 minutes. Again, our last coffee maker took at least 15 minutes and the coffee was not as good.
3. The coffee tastes great
4. The dispenser works as it should. After programing to fit the cup, it will consistently dispense that amount each time.
5. The clock and programs are super easy to set. The last machine I had took forever. Everytime it was accidently unplugged or the breaker was tripped I would have to stand holding the button down through an entire 24 hour cycle to get back to 5:20 AM. Really frustrating!!
6. It is simple. In all actuality, it is a really simple machine. Very straightforward to use.
7. Nice design that is easy to clean
Things I am neutral about:
1. The coffee at the very bottom of the pot gets pretty yucky tasting after it has been warming for an hour or two.Read more ›
|Length: 1:15 Mins|
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have owned this coffee maker for over a year. When shopping, I was replacing a cone style filter coffee maker with a thermal carafe. I wanted one that would be easy to clean. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
We just finally unplugged this unit and will be placing it next to our dumpster in the alley for someone to hopefully pick it up and get $0. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Steve Novak
Great deal for a great coffee maker that just had damaged packaging.Published 4 months ago by Paul Rogers
I Love it no carafe hot coffee easy cleaning make your own strengh Thanks for thinking of itPublished 7 months ago by elie
Regrettably, after a year of using this coffee maker, I am revising my 5 star review to a 1 star. It has quit working properly. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Noteworthy
You'd think paying $150 for a coffee maker means it would last more than a year. You'd be wrong.
Within 6 months the dispenser mechanism started making a whining noise... Read more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.