Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KS Mens Golden Skeleton Automatic Mechanical Leather Strap Wrist Watch KS001
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 24, 2014
I love this watch! I have well over 25 watches and this might be my favorite. I've spend over $500 for a watch and haven't seen the quality like this one. I was expecting a junky watch that I could wear casually but this surprised me a lot. I get more complements wearing this watch than I do wearing my expensive watches. Great Purchase! I will definitely buy more of this brand.
on January 3, 2014
Since this isnt the most expensive watch ever, I was not expecting a Seiko. I got this for my boyfriend for our 10 month (we're in college, both on budgets). He really loves it and wears it a lot. Many people have complimented him on it. Its lovely. The only thiing is that it doesnt keep time super well, like it stays close but it must lag or something. either way, everyone keeps time on their phones nowadays so its more of a statement piece. I would buy again. Great for the price!
on June 20, 2014
Leather band is a little small in width. Had it for a few weeks and the watch works great and look awesome. Gotten a few compliments already. It does need to be wound before going to bed or else it will stop working in the middle of the night. Keeps time pretty well once its one your hand. Only noticed a couple of times where time was off by a minute. Solid construction too, watch doesn't feel cheap to the hand.
on May 8, 2013
I'm glad Amazon finally offers this watch. For a long time the only place I could find it was eBay. I bought a second after I accidentally broke the first (no fault of the watch, I just didn't realize it was self-winding, and wound it myself). So far the watch has lasted more than a year without any mechanical problems. You may want to find another band for it eventually though. If you wear the watch every day, it will keep time without any manual winding for weeks, which is nice, but I'm sure other self-winding watches do that too.

What I really like about the watch is the look, of course. Most weeks I get at least one compliment about it, even though I've had one about a year and a half now. A few days ago, someone mistook it for a more expensive Fossil watch.

A few weeks after purchase, the watch had a bit of condensation on the inside of the face, but this went away a few days later, never to return, and never impacted function.
on August 12, 2014
This is a really cool watch. Looks high quality and goes with a lot. Have gotten many complements and price guesses far above what I got it for. Overall very happy with the purchase. Only complaint is that it definitely doesn't stay wound for very long after taking it off, but then again it doesn't cost $500 or more though either.
on September 23, 2013
I love the watch and get many compliments on it! The only thing I did not like was the fact I have to hand wind it every morning when I thought this was an automatic wrist watch. Maybe that is just me but I read the description and didn't see anything about it but I love the watch!
on March 31, 2014
It's pretty freaking good for the price you pay.
I appreciate how quiet it is, you can't hear it at all unless you put your ear right up to it.
The only downsides are the glow-in-the-dark patches on the hands don't seem to work unless you hold the watch up to a bright light. Also the timing isn't perfect, mine lost about 8 seconds over a 24 hour period. That's to be expected for the price, though.
on September 5, 2013
Great watch, beautiful design and perfect machinery!!! 100% recommended, elegant belt... My nephew did not stop using it because is great...
on December 24, 2013
This is the best watch you can buy for the price. The look turns heads everywhere I go. It's my favorite watch to wear.
on July 25, 2014
this is a great item it stops some times if your not active but otherwise it runs great, not as good as my rolex though, i just love these mechanical watches